SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:49 am

And she's the one who's a piggy? Rolling Eyes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 am

You guys are better than me, thanks for the recap. He called her a nasty girl 10 seconds into the video. I FF'd and he was licking his nasty fingers eating, I FF'd again and caught the bit about changing the girls' last names. I then shut it off. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Josh is something else...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm beginning to think that this 32 year old "man" must have some real problems. He is very immature and childish acting. I think he must be very insecure and have jealousy issues. He acts like some obnoxious teenager. It sounds like he doesn't respect women except for his mom and sister maybe. He has more respect for Sabel than Amanda. Regarding the way he was eating, didn't Andi say one of the things that bothered her about him was that he ate with his mouth open. I'll say it again, I will never understand why she chose this "man boy" over Nick. I also think he has jealousy issues regarding Nick V. and has had them for a long time now. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:07 pm

@bleuberry My source told me Sabel was babysitting. She was paid with snausages.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:09 pm

BKay wrote:
umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.

I think it really depends. I know plenty of people who have changed the kids' last names. Although in this case I'm not sure I see Amanda's ex allowing it. But if the girls currently don't have his last name then I doubt he would put up a fight.

In my experience with some family members, it is a huge deal for a new spouse to adopt children when the other parent is still living, even when he is a drug-dealing, habitual offending, non-child support paying, never showing up for visits with said children, deadbeat azzhat. It's a lengthy court process, and no court would sign off on the children changing their names without that legal adoption. imo. Unless exNick agreed to it, of course. BOR and Duh are in la-la land. imo.
That is what I thought. That in order to change their surnames, they have to be adopted first by the step-father. Nick not only is he not a deadbeat, but is a hands on dad and that is not happening. Even most deadbeats don't give up their rights, since they think it is taking it too far, even though they are freakin deadbeats.

Josh needs to know his place in those kids lives, he is the step-dad, not their dad, but step-dad. The won't be any changing surnames since they have a dad already. Josh should be lucky to have a guy like Nick because he seem to understand that he is bonding with the kids, and is not there coming at him for posting pics of his kids on SM. Believe me when I say some dads are pain in the azz to step-dads at times about posting kids on SM with their step-dads. At least he could do to those kids, and Nick is respect him enough to respect that Nick is those kids dad, he doesn't have to like Nick but respect he is those kids dad.

Ugh! Don't let me start on that misogyny comment about wanting sons, like girls are not good enough.. I never liked this guy since Andi season, but he has been showing his azz more and more every year. Can you imagine those beautiful girls read that according to their soon stepdad that boys are more important than having girls. I would think any Christian just wants to have a healthy child first.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:21 pm

To be accurate, BOR is not even a step-dad at this point. His status is King of PigDuhm, Queen Duh's live-in, consort, boyfriend/pizza delivery boy. giggling Father of Sabel and champion of Babe1 and Babe2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Southerngal wrote:Waking up still thinking about how cringeworthy he was.  He was eating something and smacking with his mouth open and making noises and licking his fingers.  Amanda whispered in his ear something she said she didn't want to say out loud to embarrass him (IMO it was to tell him he was eating like he did that pizza on BIP), and he then starts on about how dirty and nasty (sexually) she is.  The disrespect he shows toward her is deplorable.
I wonder how this pig would feel if stephs boyfriend talked to her and treated her like he treats Amanda? I think the "teasing" excuse would go out the window and he'd be beating the guy's a$$ into the ground. Another put down to Amanda: when they were playing a game to figure out if they'd have boys or girls, she needed to pull a hair and he immediately asked if that's an extension and laughed himself silly. Wtg, Josh!! The Duh def knows her place, so manly. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:29 pm

I just watched the periscope. Wow. Josh is a passive aggressive annoying azz. He is so disrespectful to Amanda, in a very low key way...I don't understand how/why she deals with it. I'm embarrassed FOR her. Get out while you still can girl! Before you get pregnant with his kids.. Geez. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 pm

At this point I feel really sorry for Duh. She's not a bright one, that's for sure. But she seems sweet and this is man #2 being a jacka$$ to her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:06 pm

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her, she chose to stick with Josh during filming after people tried to talk to, reason with and warn her.  And she continues to sit there and take it without telling him to knock it off, to stop the bullying and to pack his crap up and get out if he doesn't.  I'm not even going to discuss the inappropriateness and ridiculousness of discussing changing the girls last names at this point in the relationship and especially discussing it with the girls.

Maybe her picker is off.  I'm not saying the ex is a saint, because he's definitely proven he can be a jerk, but I don't believe she's as sweet and innocent as she acts.  There's some mean girl in there.  Plus we've seen how viciously she and her Mom attacked the ex on SM.  Whether provoked and warranted (based on his actions leading up to it) it's inappropriate.  The girls will see and find all this crap floating around out there one day and read just how mean and nasty they all are to each other.  If she doesn't want to be treated that way, quit picking the jerks, draw lines and tell them what is and is not acceptable, and send them packing when they won't measure up, instead of the juvenile SM behavior.  The only ones I feel for are the girls and Sabel.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 pm

I did laugh at the "Hopefully it was real hair and not an extension" though..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99