SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 am

Yikes....Josh being Josh as usual. Andi is no prize but she is educated and intelligent to know an abusive and disrespectful A'hole like Josh, unlike the Duh. Josh's constant putting others down and patting himself on the shoulders to be this great, God fearing guy is soo off putting. Dude is soo full of himself

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 1f49b  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:42 am

The disrespect Josh shows to Nick is despicable. How can he say that they plan to change the kids surnames when they got a father? Nick is not some deadbeat, he was married to their mother and sees them 50%, they call him dad.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:30 am

Josh is a plain insecure man. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 am

Seriously, after reading this thread this morning how can anyone, imo, ask why they are called BOR and DUH= BORDUHM?
From their chats, it appears they hail from the kingdom of PIGDUHM. King BOR, Queen DUH and the two little piglets,  babe 1 and babe 2 reside in PIGDUHM with their trusty mascot Sabel.  When a level is completed, like BOR's ability to consume a whole pizza in one huge snuff, it's BOSS time.  Bring on Nick 2, MM and the king boss MF!
I actually think they should continue with these chats. I only wish someone could do a parody chat ala SNL. It would be a riot. Ear worm Mario music. Do Do Do Da Da Do!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:46 am

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.

I think it really depends. I know plenty of people who have changed the kids' last names. Although in this case I'm not sure I see Amanda's ex allowing it. But if the girls currently don't have his last name then I doubt he would put up a fight.

In my experience with some family members, it is a huge deal for a new spouse to adopt children when the other parent is still living, even when he is a drug-dealing, habitual offending, non-child support paying, never showing up for visits with said children, deadbeat azzhat. It's a lengthy court process, and no court would sign off on the children changing their names without that legal adoption. imo. Unless exNick agreed to it, of course. BOR and Duh are in la-la land. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:49 am

I watched too and Josh really is the most off-putting person to ever come out of this show and it's funny how he keeps blaming editing every 30 seconds since he really needs it. Unedited Josh is infinitely more annoying than the edited version. First thing he does when Amanda says the kids are with their dad, is say that they'd much rather be with him and Amanda. Wow. He could not stop mentioning how they're always with the kids and do everything with the kids and all his best memories are with the kids, all while looking smug like he's expecting some kind of a medal for his step-daddying. It is SO transparent. I doubt he'd even be with Amanda if it wasn't for the kids and what they do to his image, or he thinks they do to his image. JMO and I'm not even ashamed to say it.

The constant need to throw shade at Nick1 and call him fake and say he's a perfect match for Andi (because apparently they're both fake unlike Josh) is just mind-blowing. How can he still be so bitter and obsessed? Amanda answered a question about Nick being the Bachelor twice and both times said they're happy for him and excited and Josh had to interject and start ragging on Nick, even imply that Amanda does it too behind closed doors, when she genuinely seemed to have no problem with Nick. He is vile!

At one point Amanda said she'd actually been approached by the Real Housewives of OC and Josh was quick to say it's a no-go since that show is so edited. I'm sure Amanda would love to be on it.

Then there were the constant sex references and saying how much fun they'll be having that night (since Ohio won or whatever, so romantic). Calling Amanda a nasty girl, as in sexually... aaargh, pass the bleach!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:04 am

I'm beginning to think Josh should be thanking MF for the edit he got, because uncensored and unedited he is off the charts.
Is there a pizza out there big enough to keep his big mouth shut? #BORChomp

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:10 am

The yuckiest part was when they were talking about how many kids they were going to have and the Duhhh said she'd love two more and the BOR said if the two are boys then they're done but if they're not boys then they're going to have five because he needs her to produce some first round draft picks. Ewww.  

One thing I will agree with him on that he wouldn't shut up about is that TPTB should get an award for the editing they do on this show because I don't know how in the hell they hid how awful he really was on Andi's season so well. They really are the best at what they do! laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:17 am

Yes, he seriously needs to quit complaining about how badly he was edited or how much editing is done and start thanking them for him making him look as good as he did, even thought it wasn't really great. laugh out loud Cause the real life version is oh, so much worse than the edited version, IMO.  dizzy JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:23 am

cantstopl Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 1710264613 rofl
Seriously, when you read these posts...
The editors should get an emmy.
@bluwavz are you sure you heard BOR correctly? Could it have been first round daft picks? If so they could probably stop after one.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:36 am

He also mentioned that Sabel is back home with the girls. If the girls are with their dad, did they also pay Nick2 to dog sit? The nerve he has.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:42 am

Waking up still thinking about how cringeworthy he was. He was eating something and smacking with his mouth open and making noises and licking his fingers. Amanda whispered in his ear something she said she didn't want to say out loud to embarrass him (IMO it was to tell him he was eating like he did that pizza on BIP), and he then starts on about how dirty and nasty (sexually) she is. The disrespect he shows toward her is deplorable.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99