SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by TrishB Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:36 am

I really enjoy and like this couple! Any type of wedding will be good for me, as long as I get to watch it Smiley
Carly is a very unique and bohemian type of girl, I know she will have that vintage/romantic look at her wedding, dress, décor, etc
People say Evan is well-off financially, and I do not doubt for a minute given the success of his business & bachelor related things now. But usually after a divorce, specially with 3 children, a couple will suffer greatly financially. More so a father that has to pay child-support, alimony, etc... If he had a good business & bank account, even more so IMO (at least it is the way in Canada). His boys are still young, unless his ex-wife is professionally up there in terms of $$ and Evan just pays child support accordingly? I guess we will never know...just thinking out loud.
Really excited to see them get married!!

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Interesting tidbit, I am not sure about divorce, but in TN with a married couple, the debt or possessions in one spouses name only upon death do not transfer to the spouse automatically. I have heard this from friends, so I don't know it for fact, but if true it makes it less likely that everything is automatically split in a divorce.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Whatever arrangements Evan made with his ex, I would think are documented and agreed upon in a separation agreement. Assets divided, who gets what, the amount of child support to be paid, based on his income, and conditions of those payments, age, schooling etc would have had to have been settled already. In that agreement it specifically says they don't have claim to each other's assets going forward.

After that, Evan is free to earn whatever income or acquire whatever assets he wants. The ex can make a case if he is earning more money than he was when the separation agreement was signed. She can request more child support. That's the way it is in Ontario Canada. If you don't pay child support, you are slapped with a judgement that shows on your credit bureau. If that's the case good luck in trying to borrow money for anything, it won't happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:17 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve

I'm hearing Evan & Carly's wedding is still set for June 17th. How it will be presented on TV since there's no BIP will be interesting.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:24 pm

For as much heat as Carly has taken from Bach fans for her hair, her clothes, her choices of friends and even for going on the show AGAIN, I think Carly and Evan have shown maturity in how they've handled their relationship up-to-now. Carly lives in a condo/apartment and Evan has a larger place so that his boys can visit. That is smart and that alone shows me they care as much for his children as themselves. I do hope Carly finds her HEA and that she gives birth to girls, should she and Evan want more children. Wishing them all good things.

Edited to add - am always glad to hear that neither parents is living in poverty post-divorce. That is most unpleasant for everyone. But beyond that, it's none of my business as to financial matters between Carly, Evan and the children's mother.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:RealitySteve @RealitySteve

I'm hearing Evan & Carly's wedding is still set for June 17th. How it will be presented on TV since there's no BIP will be interesting.

Well ABC certainly has enough free time slots if BIP is gone. Glad the wedding is still on, since it sounds like a real wedding rather than a charade.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm glad the wedding is still on, but how do we know it was going to include BIP cast?

Maybe it was going to take place in Paradise because of where they met. I would think they would want their family and friends, and not cast that they don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad the wedding is still on, but how do we know it was going to include BIP cast?

Maybe it was going to take place in Paradise because of where they met. I would think they would want their family and friends, and not cast that they don't know.

Honestly never thought the wedding would be off just because BIP is in crisis.  I would imagine that once the contract was signed to coordinate the wedding with the couple tptb was legally bound as were Carly&Evan.

As to BIP cast being included, no idea  They did appear with Vinny last season and probably know Dani M as she is a friend of Wells.  :yes:  agree that the location is ok because they met "in Paradise" and no reason why it can't be a lovely wedding ceremony and party.
Hoping now that BIP has been suspended that no "strangers' from the cast are flown back for the event (if the original plan was to include them).  This could end up being a plus for the couple.

I really enjoyed watching them evolve as a couple on BIP and feel a fun quirky romantic wedding on the franchise's dollar is well deserved.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm so glad they are still getting their wedding!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 pm

http://m.eonline.com/news/860489/abc-still-plans-to-film-evan-bass-and-carly-waddell-s-wedding-despite-bachelor-in-paradise-scandal

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 87b72b10 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 86669110 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Their wedding was/is the only part I was looking forward to so glad it's still happening!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Sucks that there's this cloud over the their wedding though. Oh well.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway