SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by jashfan Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm

mindless wrote:I'm happy they're so happy! It's nice to see a real love story come out of BIP. And to think we were all like WTH when we heard about this engagement. laugh out loud

laugh out loud giggling i will be the first to say, when i first read the spoilers i was mortified ..that Carly with that Evan...and some how i have fallen in love with this beautiful couple.. who knew..

I didnt know Evan was well off?? if thats the case im sure they can have a great wedding without ABC...

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Millsy has basically confirmed a TV wedding for Carly and Evan IMO. I hope it is like Jade and Tanners caliber not the joke wedding that wasn't that Marcus and Lacey had. I feel fairly certain it will be a nice wedding and either in CA or Mexico. I could see Carly and Evan have a beautiful upscale outdoor destination wedding.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 pm

I also hope it's not like Marcus and Lacey's wedding, but I do suspect it to be one. I don't think Evan and Carly are that popular to get the Jade and Tanner treatment. Or are they?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I also hope it's not like Marcus and Lacey's wedding, but I do suspect it to be one. I don't think Evan and Carly are that popular to get the Jade and Tanner treatment. Or are they?
No way, IMO. Even Jade and Tanner's wedding was a step down from other weddings from this franchise. Their special got like the last 25 minutes of the episode. It's going to be tied into BIP somehow and I would bet it will be part of the season premiere. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:42 pm

I would think Evan/Carly might be able to afford more of a wedding than Jade/Tanner, also and so less likely to put up with contretemps of TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26 pm

I really like the mature approach they've taken with their relationship as far as not transitioning too fast. Really great that Carly seems to have a great relationship with his sons. Rooting for them.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:34 am

One of the most sincere couples to come out of this franchise. What you see is what you get; no frills, no shilling and no nonsense. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:28 am

I truly like and am impressed with this couple! So real & fun. All their pics & stories revolve around family and home-life. Love how natural and truly "himself" Evan is at all times, no façade there at all!
I was not a big fan of Carly after her first time on BIP (liked her better on TB show). But she got me to like her & her wit again on the last BIP. Plus I really enjoy how well-versed she is, very smart & unique, just like Evan.
Evan was not my fave on Jo-Jo's season, but from day 1 on BIP I found him so endearing, real, and even handsome! After BIP even more, he is attractive IMO but it is more because of his personality.
Evan is totally "at home" with Carly's entire family, and Carly is totally herself with his kids (who are so cute & cool!)
I am sure they will have a beautiful wedding. I loved Jade & Tanner's wedding. I thought it was so romantic and classy. I hope we get something along those lines for this couple.
Carly is a bit of a bohemian at heart, so she may put an organic twist to her special day... I am a fan of them Smiley

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:37 am

I wouldn't say no shilling. Evan doesn't, but Carly sure shills a lot. That's even slowed down since she's been with Evan considering he's apparently well off. In just one week she's shilled sugar bear gummies for your hair and a teeth whitening kit. 

I never liked Carly because I thought she was catty and rude, but I do like her with Evan as I've always liked him. He brings out a better side to her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:09 am

I love these two. I love Evan. I love coming to the is thread heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 am

Evan has turned into one of my faves. And Carly is about 150% more tolerable with Evan - and she brings out the best Evan too! Happy for these nerds! Love them!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:41 am

I love them too even though I've never seen them on screen together laugh out loud. I wish there was a compilation of their moments without having to watch the whole season.

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway