SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Fifty wrote:
dee wrote:Wow... I haven't watched a full season of Bachelor AU since the first season. I've only been reading about this season via this board the past two days laugh out loud Didn't expect to see all this a week before finale. Just sitting here and waiting for the other shoe to drop 2pop

I guess this could all turn out to be a straight forward ending with Nikki being f1... but  the cynical side in me is wondering if something is rotten in the state of Denmark. The post show shenanigans seem so bizarre and over the top to me.

Maybe something went awry with the original f1 (switcheroo again?). I also don't think Olena or Alex would get in a lot of trouble. If anything, "knowing" these producers, it was all sanctioned and encouraged.  I'm actually kind of amazed with all the tabloid from the Australian series. It feels even more over produced than the American series (and it's only been on air less than 5 season?)  scratch

All JMO.

I agree with you, something isn't right.   The fact they have let the F2/3 girls if Nikki is F1 out and about is odd or get papped with guys just before the finale.  But Olena seemed to come out of the shadows and out and about around August with the Red Jumpsuit.  A pic of her from a make artist that did her makeup for that night was liked and commented on by the production crew and the bachelor au insta pages saying have a great night.  Wondering if she was dumped and they are supporting her now.    Crap this is mind boggling.

I am actually ok if Richie dumps his F1 if he thinks it's not right, I don't believe in being fake for the cameras....the only thing I am questioning is why two people under contract did not honor with their contracts for the show, just very odd to me but the truth is out there and it will be revealed Weds / Thursday evenings.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Or Olena is doing  what she needs to do to get the next bette gig?? If Alex is f1 it will be prob between Olena and Nikki for next bette question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:47 pm

So what is the point of Olena liking pics of the show if she was over it and done?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 pm

romance realist wrote:Anyone have a hardcopy of the Womans Day yet?
Should I pop out at lunchtime and grab a copy?

Please go grab it & summarize for us, I am especially keen to know what it says especially the Nikki secret part....it seems the other part will be the same as what was written online IMO about Alex/Olena. Greatly appreciated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Or Olena is doing  what she needs to do to get the next bette gig?? If Alex is f1 it will be prob between Olena and Nikki for next bette question

Surely something like this doesn't help your Bette chances?
I love Olena but I really did not enjoy seeing those pics of someone drooling all over her , F1 or not.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 pm

After the finale what is the general media schedule?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Hanate wrote:Whatever happens I will always remain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not if he does a switcher I ain't team Ritchie.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Or Olena is doing  what she needs to do to get the next bette gig?? If Alex is f1 it will be prob between Olena and Nikki for next bette question

If Olena wants the Bette gig, she will do exactly as the contracts tell her to do and for now Woman's Day pics are suggesting there is a contract violation so IMO no way she is getting the Bette gig based on that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], good question about Olena liking pics of her on the show, I don't follow any of these peeps on SM so what exactly is she liking? And was it recently or a while back, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:53 pm

mercieme wrote:

If Olena wants the Bette gig, she will do exactly as the contracts tell her to do and for now Woman's Day pics are suggesting there is a contract violation so IMO no way she is getting the Bette gig based on that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], good question about Olena liking pics of her on the show, I don't follow any of these peeps on SM so what exactly is she liking? And was it recently or a while back, thanks.
She liked today some pictures of her and Richie from the HTD.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:54 pm

I have the magazine, Am I allowed to post what the article says?

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:54 pm

romance realist wrote:

Surely something like this doesn't help your Bette chances?
I love Olena but I really did not enjoy seeing those pics of someone drooling all over her , F1 or not.

Not sure no idea just thinking outside the box...if you get papped more, get in the spot light more then u usually are remembered and become more popular? But who knows this whole thing has confused the hell out of me :headbanging
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:55 pm

All of the comments have been deleted. They may have gone into damage control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15