SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by dee Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Wow... I haven't watched a full season of Bachelor AU since the first season. I've only been reading about this season via this board the past two days laugh out loud Didn't expect to see all this a week before finale. Just sitting here and waiting for the other shoe to drop 2pop

I guess this could all turn out to be a straight forward ending with Nikki being f1... but the cynical side in me is wondering if something is rotten in the state of Denmark. The post show shenanigans seem so bizarre and over the top to me.

Maybe something went awry with the original f1 (switcheroo again?). I also don't think Olena or Alex would get in a lot of trouble. If anything, "knowing" these producers, it was all sanctioned and encouraged. I'm actually kind of amazed with all the tabloid from the Australian series. It feels even more over produced than the American series (and it's only been on air less than 5 season?) scratch

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just listened to this for the 1st time and you are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is does foretell an upset.
Crikey.
This may just finish off my Bach obsession.

Help!

Help indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:38 pm

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just listened to this for the 1st time and you are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is does foretell an upset.
Crikey.
This may just finish off my Bach obsession.

Help!

This interview was dated July 26th....AAL said filming completed on June 1st. So Richie and his F1 broke up after one month???? I really don't buy that.

He said things got a bit loose when was talking about the anti pap measures the show took IMO.

Osher was just throwing it back at Sam for trying to suss information out of him by responding regarding that she should know what it's like trying to get information since he had to keep her secret for her.

IMO the loose information was regarding to all the measures they took to keep the FRC a secret but I am open to what y'all think.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:38 pm

I think Alex and Olena would be in huge trouble. They actually have the military protecting filming from the paps, plus there was talk of a double FRC filming in different locations to avoid paps. They go above and beyond to try and avoid spoilers. When the contestants themselves may have spoiled the finale, IMO it's a huge problem for those involved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 pm

I posted about that Richie only did interviews at the beginning and now at the ending of the season and how it reminds me of Bach NZ S2 who did the same but it could be some other reason.

The SM has also been very different this season too with Olena being the only one who had her account public while the show aired (of the F3) and then just yesterday she made it private again.

I posted before but those DM pics of Olena with Steph never seemed like F1 acting to me (or if F1, then no longer F1, imo) with her dressed like she was single and ready to mingle, imo, and not about the clothes, just that it is very unusual for any F1 to be out and about like that if she is still with the lead.

Add in Olena's SM activity months before the show aired Olena was liking lots of pics of guys which is why she came out of left field to me since the F1 (especially if female) doesn't usually like pics of guys like she was from all my year's of sleuthing... I guess that's why it has been hard for me to see "it" as that always stuck in my head.

So if Olena is not F1 I will understand things a bit more but if she is F1 then something is totally off, IMO, post-show. It never made sense to me her comment that she had her pick of the guys and if she was saying those things about Nikki and the kiss as she said in her OK mag then to me that seemed like a redflag to me that that would matter at all if she was F1 and with the lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Whatever happens I will always remain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

I agree
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I didn't see it with Olena either. For me it's always been Nikki IMO. I like Olena, I just didn't think she was Richie's type.

Whatever happened, I hope Richie is happy, hopefully in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Well said everyone, once we find out who exits at F3 on Weds, then it's going to get real wild IMO with the general audience.

By the way, anyone watching Richie's feet? I understand he was in Perth over the weekend but wondering if he will show up in Sydney soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

dee wrote:Wow... I haven't watched a full season of Bachelor AU since the first season. I've only been reading about this season via this board the past two days laugh out loud Didn't expect to see all this a week before finale. Just sitting here and waiting for the other shoe to drop 2pop

I guess this could all turn out to be a straight forward ending with Nikki being f1... but  the cynical side in me is wondering if something is rotten in the state of Denmark. The post show shenanigans seem so bizarre and over the top to me.

Maybe something went awry with the original f1 (switcheroo again?). I also don't think Olena or Alex would get in a lot of trouble. If anything, "knowing" these producers, it was all sanctioned and encouraged.  I'm actually kind of amazed with all the tabloid from the Australian series. It feels even more over produced than the American series (and it's only been on air less than 5 season?)  scratch

All JMO.

I agree with you, something isn't right. The fact they have let the F2/3 girls if Nikki is F1 out and about is odd or get papped with guys just before the finale. But Olena seemed to come out of the shadows and out and about around August with the Red Jumpsuit. A pic of her from a make artist that did her makeup for that night was liked and commented on by the production crew and the bachelor au insta pages saying have a great night. Wondering if she was dumped and they are supporting her now. Crap this is mind boggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Anyone have a hardcopy of the Womans Day yet?
Should I pop out at lunchtime and grab a copy?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
This interview was dated July 26th....AAL said filming completed on June 1st. So Richie and his F1 broke up after one month???? I really don't buy that.
Snipped
I agree! Didn't Richie say there's been lots of secret time with his chosen one post show too? Ending after one month wouldn't match that statement imo.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15