SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:21 am

Thread 3 - continue episode discussion...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:33 am

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown and that finale episode is in a few hours and soon all sleuthing will be confirmed and revealed.
It's been a great season of discussion and sleuthing and can't wait to read everyone's live posts on the finale episode!
TYIA to those who will be posting live yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:38 am

Although I like Nikki a bit more, I'm okay with Alex being F1 too. I think Alex was a sensitive girl, which may been seen as OTT or needy or dramatic, but I think she does have a good heart.

I wish Richie the best with his F1, I have enjoyed this season and happy that he's still the same Richie as we first seen him in Sam F's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:57 am

I am also so glad that Richie is the same Richie to me. I've always wanted Richie to find his person and be happy so I hope that he does find happiness with his F1 (I do think it is Alex) and they have a loving and lasting relationship.

Even with a happy ending, I am definitely not looking forward to the heartbreaking and emotional ending for the F2 (I do think it is Nikki) and based on Richie's interview today which he describes as "brutal"...

"To tell a girl that I'm not choosing her is one of the hardest things I've had to do; it was pretty brutal," Strahan told APN. "It's something that I certainly struggled with. It's not a nice thing to do to someone."
Read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One thing I do think, based on that interview, is that on the episode tonight Richie will show empathy and compassion and be supportive post-show, which is something that will help with the healing process, imo.

I have to say that I truly admire that Richie acknowledges how harsh this show can be, especially for the F2, and that Richie is candid and taking responsibility when it comes to making it known that letting the F2 go through that FRC is brutal and not a nice thing to do. That for me says a lot about who Richie is and why I think Richie has been a great Bachelor. beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:08 am

I agree. I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first and foremost and I will be happy if he is happy. I feel like a protective sister or best friend at this point. I do find it really interesting that he chose to take Nikki to F2 when he knew how brutal it was going to be. I would have thought that if he knew that Alex was the one from the start then taking someone like Olena to F2 would have been better for Nikki. Perhaps after that F3 date though there was no way to salvage or put up the pretended that Olena was his F2. Or he really was torn between both girls right to the end. . I'm reminded of Sam F F2 F3 scenario
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 am

Sundy wrote:I agree. I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first and foremost and I will be happy if he is happy. I feel like a protective sister or best friend at this point. I do find it really interesting that he chose to take Nikki to F2 when he knew how brutal it was going to be. I would have thought that if he knew that Alex was the one from the start then taking someone like Olena to F2 would have been better for Nikki. Perhaps after that F3 date though there was no way to salvage or put up the pretended that Olena was his F2. Or he really was torn between both girls right to the end. . I'm reminded of Sam F F2 F3 scenario

I thought the same re taking Olena to F2 but really she was giving him NOTHING to work with and it would have seemed implausible to go further with her. Poor Nikki, gutted for her!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:17 am

Who's live posting tonight?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 am

It's started
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 am

I will be, only just got home as traffic was so terrible, so have had to order pizza instead of cooking so I can watch Bach!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:32 am

Preview of Nikki
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:33 am

Recapping their stories, Nikki is first in that awful low cut dress
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:33 am

Sundy wrote:Who's live posting tonight?

I'm here! Just left a work function early and used the excuse that my babysitter had to get home. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 3806527698

I'm still hoping for a miracle, I'm a bit of a Pollyanna, so will say that Nikki's going to win to the very end.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+35
Mikesgirl83
casjacknick
GuardianAngel
Norcalgal
MissB
carraiger
joshfan
iamreal2u
stuckinsc
Carine
LeapofFaith