SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:38 am

^ I think so!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:06 am

bblake wrote:
BKay wrote:If I have the right girl, in the BSB group date last night, Nick turned around and danced toward a girl that seems to be Kristina, then when all the girls danced in a circle around him, he reached out and grabbed her with both hands. Looks like he is very interested in this one!
I noticed that too! It was at the end of this video https://www.instagram.com/p/BLAYxGHDoa9/ 
She seemed a little shy/awkward during the dance so I think Nick was trying to make her feel more comfortable. It was very cute.

That's what I thought too, that he was trying to make her feel more included, if you get what I mean. Really sweet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:46 pm

BKay wrote:Do you think the middle girl is Kristina?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that's her too. Her face is the same shape. Her hair in one of the IG pics, sitting on the grass looks like it's naturally wavey, in others she may straighten it. You can see a bracelet in her IG pics, which looks the same in the s/cap and her wavy hair. A bit of a stretch but I think it may be her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:28 pm

BKay wrote:If I have the right girl, in the BSB group date last night, Nick turned around and danced toward a girl that seems to be Kristina, then when all the girls danced in a circle around him, he reached out and grabbed her with both hands. Looks like he is very interested in this one!
I didn't notice that before so I had to watch the video again. And again. giggling I didn't see him reach out to the other girls like that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 pm

quietpal wrote:
I didn't notice that before so I had to watch the video again. And again. giggling I didn't see him reach out to the other girls like that.
Yeah if the one he grabs in the circle is the same on he goes to dance with in the end I would say he likes her maybe more than the other women on that date. Could be wrong. Maybe he feels that she is uncomfortable and wants to help? I just don't see that. More likely she is the smartest one and playing hard to get. All my opinion from a very small clip.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:18 pm

casjacknick wrote:
quietpal wrote:
Yeah if the one he grabs in the circle is the same on he goes to dance with in the end I would say he likes her maybe more than the other women on that date. Could be wrong. Maybe he feels that she is uncomfortable and wants to help? I just don't see that. More likely she is the smartest one and playing hard to get. All my opinion from a very small clip.

They are 2 different girls. The one he pulls in from the circle isn't the slow dance girl.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 pm

^^No, I agree, different slow dance girl. But looks to be the same one that he danced toward in one clip (turned his back to the camera and kinda stooped down dancing toward the girl who was in the back row - such a cute move! ) as well as putting his hands on her hips in another clip when the girls were circling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:01 pm

BKay wrote:^^No, I agree, different slow dance girl. But looks to be the same one that he danced toward in one clip (turned his back to the camera and kinda stooped down dancing toward the girl who was in the back row - such a cute move! ) as well as putting his hands on her hips in another clip when the girls were circling him.
Yes thank you! That is what I thought too! If it is the same girl I think he really likes her. At least of the girls on that date. Slow dance girl and Nick look awkward from the two seconds we have of them. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:18 pm

casjacknick wrote:
BKay wrote:^^No, I agree, different slow dance girl. But looks to be the same one that he danced toward in one clip (turned his back to the camera and kinda stooped down dancing toward the girl who was in the back row - such a cute move! ) as well as putting his hands on her hips in another clip when the girls were circling him.
Yes thank you! That is what I thought too! If it is the same girl I think he really likes her. At least of the girls on that date. Slow dance girl and Nick look awkward from the two seconds we have of them. In my opinion.

It's difficult to know motivation however I rewatched some of the dance vids and although she is often hidden because she's in the back row, it does appear she had more difficulty with the dance routine than the other girls. If this is true, it's possible Nick was aware of that and could have been offering her more encouragement.
Or, he is interested in her among the group.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:35 pm

She's so petite and cute in that video! Definitely seemed like he was aware of her throughout the dance.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:11 pm

I posted this in the SM thread. I didn't know who the contestant was. Then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned she thinks it's Kristina, I realized it's the conversation from yesterday in Kristina's thread. yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for noticing it first!

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I also think he looked awkward with the girl he was dancing with. He didn't know what to do with his one arm. He IMO sought out the girl with dark longer hair. He made a point of putting his hand on her back as she danced by. He never touched any of the other ones.  

.47 seconds

Then he made a point of turning around and danced specifically with her. He is in front of her. Do we know who she is?
1:23

I can't embed the vid. Go to the link to view it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think it's Kristina. JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:18 pm

okay, I already like what I see Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

She did have a little struggle with the dancing comparing to the rest of the girls, but Nick was in front and I don't think he really saw that, makes me speculate that he reached out to her because he was tad more interested in her.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012