SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am

That is a cute pairing: dentist and dental hygienist. They even look alike.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 pm

I can only imagine the beautiful babies they'd have! Someone send a message to Chris and tell him to get on this NOW!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Lol this needs to happen !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we need source links for those pictures or they will have to be deleted.  Anything posted must be properly source.  thanks.

ETA:  Is Chris still dating the girl from FL or someone new or is he single?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:20 pm

They are from the internet on google, anyone can get them, they aren't private.

I don't thinks he's dating anyon, I don't see pictures
Edit: I made the collage of them

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:29 pm

cmarci93 wrote:They are from the internet on google, anyone can get them, they aren't private.

I don't thinks he's dating anyon, I don't see pictures
Edit:  I made the collage of them

Please post the link to the pictures. Google them again, copy the link and post it here, otherwise they get deleted. We can't just take what we want from the internet without a source.

Hope that clarifies the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:54 pm

I am on the Kristina for Bachelorette train. I think the men would be lining up.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:38 am

I just caught the end of Kristinas live feed on instagram! She is so sweet..she started talking about her story and family and was tearing up which made me tear up again....just adore her strength.

P.s a lot of love out there for her! Some of the comments and questions she was getting Embarressed! did anyone else see it all?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 am

I think Kristina would make a good lead with a great backstory. I'd rather her meet up with someone like Chris though.

I'm not cutting Nick any slack for keeping Corinne over Kristina. At some point the leads need to "grow a pair" IMO.  Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:59 pm

I would love if Kristina was The Bachelorette. Personally, I like her a lot more than Raven or Rachel.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 pm

I adore Kristina however wonder how challenging it could be for her to have to reject so many suitors given she was abandoned as a child. Granted it is a completely different thing but she has a horrific rejection in her past and perhaps having to reject 24 or more guys would be more emotionally draining for her than some others.
I find her ability to mentally rise above her past to be the best part of her story. Would have enjoyed meeting her adoptive parents as they must be special to have guided her into becoming the woman she is today.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kristinaschulman
A photo booth, couple GoPro's, and this handsome guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012