SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Maybe she blames Vanessa for Nick not giving her a chance. dizzy

IMO you're being eliminated. Handle yourself graciously because otherwise you come across entitled. I would never try to talk a guy into staying in a relationship if he wanted out. I think they all should be kind and thankful for sticking around as long as they did. Look at the positives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Cila51290 wrote:My thing is given her backstory, shouldn't she be liking and commenting shady things about Nick and not Vanessa? Why is she going for the woman and not the man that rejected her? I don't understand why being petty towards Vanessa solves anything... JMO

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no proof that her problem with Vanessa has anything to do with Nick or his rejection. It's low hanging fruit IMO to assume that anyone who has problems with the F1 is automatically just salty about their rejection. These women lived with each other and spent more time with each other than with the lead so it's more likely IMO that whatever issues they have with each other is about them not Nick. In fact they were just together a few weeks ago as noted multiple times, what if in that time between then and now, something happened? That's also a possibility, and not just her being a hypocrite.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:My thing is given her backstory, shouldn't she be liking and commenting shady things about Nick and not Vanessa? Why is she going for the woman and not the man that rejected her? I don't understand why being petty towards Vanessa solves anything... JMO

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no proof that her problem with Vanessa has anything to do with Nick or his rejection. It's low hanging fruit IMO to assume that anyone who has problems with the F1 is automatically just salty about their rejection. These women lived with each other and spent more time with each other than with the lead so it's more likely IMO that whatever issues they have with each other is about them not Nick. In fact they were just together a few weeks ago as noted multiple times, what if in that time between then and now, something happened? That's also a possibility, and not just her being a hypocrite.

I'm talking about abandonment issues. That correlates more to Nick rejecting her than her friendship in the house or not liking someone post show. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm talking about "you didn't give me a chance" maybe she blames Vanessa if they all knew he had the strongest connection with her. She had a very nice one on one so I'm not sure what exactly she's referring to that he didn't give her a chance.

I liked her up until that point, never mind the recent SM activity. Whatever the reason, IMO it's very tacky. Call her up on the phone, and discuss it, or ignore her and don't talk to her at all. It appears she is garnering sympathy and likes and wants to be the good guy in some sort of situation that no one knows the details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 am

Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way. I feel like she has a secret mean girl side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:51 am

If Kristina isn't going to spill what her issue is with Vanessa, then these tweets and going out of her way to find them, IMO makes Kristina look like a petty hypocrite. She uses sm to get people to dislike Vanessa, IMO, but won't tell why. It's the classic 'There's so much more to the story, you don't even know, but I can't tell what!!' IMO. It makes Kristina look bad in my eyes, not Vanessa. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:32 am

traveler90 wrote:I really liked Kristina until recently. My issue with her is that she hung out with Vanessa a few weeks ago and is now calling her a secret b**ch (or liking such comments which is the same to me).
Also, the fact that she doesn't follow RS and is liking his (negative) comments about Vanessa makes it worse to me. All of this seems very petty and immature to me.
To me, it's quite simple really: If you don't like a person, don't hang out with her. If you like a person, don't talk BS about her. With friends like Kristina, you don't need enemies. All JMO.

There is a TV show and there is reality. In my opinion, they can be civil now but Kristina liking RS posts does not mean she is being two-faced - maybe it simply means that Vanessa was IN FACT missing during all of episode 7, and if that doesn't raise a red flag and makes you wonder "why was she missing" **edited** If Vanessa was truly Kristina's friend, she would have been there for her during her send off. So IMO **edited** based on her likes of RS comments when she was in fact confirming at Vanessa was absent during all the tough times.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : everyone has a right to their opinions. Members do not tell others what is fair to post or not to post)

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:53 am

IMO Kristina is going out of her way to look for SM that is negative towards Vanessa. That is fact.

That is enough for me to base an opinion of her being childish immature and a spoiled brat.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 am

voiceofreason wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I really liked Kristina until recently. My issue with her is that she hung out with Vanessa a few weeks ago and is now calling her a secret b**ch (or liking such comments which is the same to me).
Also, the fact that she doesn't follow RS and is liking his (negative) comments about Vanessa makes it worse to me. All of this seems very petty and immature to me.
To me, it's quite simple really: If you don't like a person, don't hang out with her. If you like a person, don't talk BS about her. With friends like Kristina, you don't need enemies. All JMO.

There is a TV show and there is reality. In my opinion, they can be civil now but Kristina liking RS posts does not mean she is being two-faced - maybe it simply means that Vanessa was IN FACT missing during all of episode 7, and if that doesn't raise a red flag and makes you wonder "why was she missing" **edited** If Vanessa was truly Kristina's friend, she would have been there for her during her send off. So IMO **edited** based on her likes of RS comments when she was in fact confirming at Vanessa was absent during all the tough times.

That's all fine and dandy, but why go out of your way to find negative stuff? It would be one thing if she had been tagged in those posts, but apparently she wasn't. So she went looking for that. Totally unnecessary since she had just hung out with Vanessa and could have sorted any issues out in person...and moved on. Very juvenile.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:55 am

Kristina's "send off" could have been when Vanessa was "away" with the producers doing whatever. Vanessa may not have actually been there.
Actually, what I am seeing, imo, is a bitter Kristina who had not more than a bit part in this series and will be slated for BIP. If she continues to act like a whiney 2 yr old who is going to want to match up with that? Another whiney 2 yr old IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 am

Everytime I think about Kristina's tweet "Where's Vanessa?" gets me mad! Girl, you were there.. you knew what was going on!!!!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:13 pm

I doubt that any of that issue will be brought up. It will be a fake drama with the Liz and Corrine stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012