SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:52 pm

TBH I'm more curious than anything why Kristina of all people would show such IMO blatant SM distaste re. Vanessa. This seems to have come out of nowhere IMO. Maybe she's trying to be blunt and/or sarcastic (as she was shown to be in that "I'm not stupid" scene with Corrine and in the breakup with Nick) and it just became lost in cyber translation. Maybe Vanessa said or did something that struck a nerve and K tries to be civil to her face but shows her distaste on SM. I really don't know and can only speculate.

This has actually made Kristina more interesting as a character to me and I appreciate the drama entertainment her SM activity has provided from a viewer perspective laugh out loud (maybe I would feel differently if Vanessa was one of my faves or if I was neutral, but that's the beauty of unique POV, I guess).

More fun likes  :stirthepot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: @kristinaschulma Twitter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:55 pm

I'm a horrible person, but I enjoy the drama too.

Kristina did seem to be Rachel's roommate that week, so she was likely the one listening to Rachel vent about the drama and knew all the specifics about what went down. I am a little surprised she hung out with Vanessa in Nashville, but I always thought something was up since she never put a pic of them on her IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Posts adjusted.
Members discussion is allowed per cast. If you don't like it go to a fan page.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Lara wrote:I'm a horrible person, but I enjoy the drama too.

Kristina did seem to be Rachel's roommate that week, so she was likely the one listening to Rachel vent about the drama and knew all the specifics about what went down. I am a little surprised she hung out with Vanessa in Nashville, but I always thought something was up since she never put a pic of them on her IG.
laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was just about to put that maybe my viewer personality is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...b as well and it's taken this series of events to bring it out laugh out loud

I really wish we got to see some of this real drama on screen or that some insider would leak details.  Fake Corrine "drama" when many contestants seem to adore her (Rachel is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & DLo, Jasmine and Lacey among others have expressed how much they like her) ... such a poor substitute for all this real hidden drama IMO Hugesmile

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm

The way I look at these eliminated contestants is that their SM is nothing more than to rack up followers and get on Bachelor in Paradise so they can have more opportunities. Nothing more and nothing less. That's their main objective, IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them have those bots/apps that allow them to like any and all Bachelor related tweets, tweets directed at them, or whatever keyword they put in just so they get more followers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 pm

The fact she's still liking petty things five days after the show aired makes her even more pathetic to me..
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:46 pm

I saw this while reading Sharleen's recap and though it was 'interesting'.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Kristina on Group Date: Listen, you can't keep us all. So you'll have to make a decision. You gotta keep that in mind.
Kristina on being eliminated 2 days later: You didn't give me a fair chance.

So she understood that he had to make tough decisions 2 days back but when it included her being eliminated, it was suddenly not fair?   :pout  scratch
JMO

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Hahahaha! I love it when Nick gets all eye-roll-y.

So wait, Kristina's just searching the Bachelor hashtag for stuff that mentions her? She's not even being tagged in these tweets? cantstopl I think someone's feeling pretty happy with herself now that all of America has supposedly fallen in love with her and her tragic backstory.

And as to that first tweet above, the one about the look on Rachel's face when Vanessa got the 1-on-1 date -- Sharleen pointed out in her blog that Rachel's reaction was spliced in from somewhere else. But you just keep stirring that pot, Kristina.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

coolangel wrote:I saw this while reading Sharleen's recap and though it was 'interesting'.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Kristina on Group Date: Listen, you can't keep us all. So you'll have to make a decision. You gotta keep that in mind.
Kristina on being eliminated 2 days later: You didn't give me a fair chance.

So she understood that he had to make tough decisions 2 days back but when it included her being eliminated, it was suddenly not fair?   :pout  scratch
JMO

Source

In her mind, it was fair when it was someone else. It was not fair when it was her. I think this goes back to her own personal story of abandonment.
Life is strange. She was abandoned by family and then in order to get a new family she more or less had to abandon her homeland and family left there.
I'm not making any judgements whatsoever, as I feel she did the right thing. I'm simply commenting on how ironic life can be. This probably was not a good show for her to be on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:40 pm

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
My biological mother. I'd like to know what she was going through when I was young and if choosing alcohol over kids was worth it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMO forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves, we give ourselves permission to let residual emotion dissipate.  Some people never move forward or beyond traumatic events while others do so by choice because "forgetting" is not a permanent state in that something can always trigger memory.

IMO Kristina has a lot of character strengths but her above bio quote says to me that her tragic childhood still shadows her to some degree.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Diana wrote:The fact she's still liking petty things  five days after the show aired makes her even more pathetic to me..
In her defence, it looks like she liked the V related tweets on episode night & they're just being posted here for discussion now.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 pm

My thing is given her backstory, shouldn't she be liking and commenting shady things about Nick and not Vanessa? Why is she going for the woman and not the man that rejected her? I don't understand why being petty towards Vanessa solves anything... JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012