SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
4. Elizabeth Whitelaw: 24 (will be 25 when the show airs), originally from Chicago, but currently lives in Dallas, TX. Graduated from the University of Illinois in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology. Currently a marketing associate manager for Robin Technologies.

Facebook – Elizabeth Whitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Twitter – @EBWhitelaw22
Instagram – elizabethwhitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Elizabeth Whitelaw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Reality Steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

This girl looks pretty in the first two pics, and normalish in the other pics. Her hair looks kinda fried though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Too young!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:07 am

It'll be interesting to see if she is a mean girl. For some reason, her photos give me that vibe, which seems silly just based on a few pictures...

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:55 pm

She seems a little tacky just basing off her outfits. I just wonder how some of these girls get picked since they just look like nothing special to me. Only reason could be crazies/drama jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:44 pm

^ She looks like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Pretty in some pics and then average in other pics. Which means she's just average, since filters/photoshop/makeup/hair styling/quality clothes can do positive for any ole person TBH.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 pm

IMO, she's very possibly the girl in gold dress that MF tweeted out in behind the scenes... introducing herself to Nick

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, she's very possibly the girl in gold dress that MF tweeted out in behind the scenes... introducing herself to Nick

If she is...and ends up being the villain like Chad, who MF also tweeted photo of last season...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Reminds me of Lauren B

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:51 pm

I think she's cute. I like that she hasn't plastered herself with unflattering make up and who knows what else some of the contestants use. IMO she looks like a simple cute girl.

All the SM that is listed, is deactivated including her Linkedin.

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, she's very possibly the girl in gold dress that MF tweeted out in behind the scenes... introducing herself to Nick

To compare.
From RS

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Sep 25
Lovely ladies are arriving...

Previewing the post, is that a necklace or tattoo? I will send this and compare with other pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:55 pm

^ RS said the girl above, meeting Nick, is Lauren Hussey.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Not sure if this is significant or not; her LinkedIn profile was active. Now the link doesn't work. If the producers are getting tight with social media then perhaps she removed it? Might be a sign that she was eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Duke702
Maddy
Sprite
viola-b
Kashathediva