SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 am

I was just clicking around and saw that Elizabeth is now doing that Instagram selling of Hello Fresh too. LOL

However, isn't it just what the normal way of how any of us can just put up a link and you get some discount money back?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Who is this girl? Why would she being do ads if she isn't important. Probably only has a thousand followers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Oh wow she's the girl that literally worse a wedding dress to the first episode

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:06 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Who is this girl? Why would she being do ads if she isn't important. Probably only has a thousand followers

I don't think they are 'paid' though. I think it's available for anyone to do. Even you or me. When you sign up there's a way to get discounts or money to promote the product their using.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Some get paid tho, you see her doing a fabfitfun box also so I bet she's getting paidz

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:30 pm

I do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post on my IG. I can get special offers (free weeks) if I keep posting on IG and they get added business because of my posts. So I don't get paid for doing so just some free stuff, but I don't have time, really to take pictures of food, box and cooking, so I don't anymore. I have friends who have blogs and big enough following who also do the hashtags for the free "items" they receive for doing so. I think depends on the number of followers (influence) the rewards are bigger.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for that info , yes I think it depends on your followers. I post products I like on IG and tag them in but not like I get free stuff. But if you have noticed all these fabfitfun boxes are all the same ! Why won't they show us different ones, it's all the editors box with the same things as everyone every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Duke702
Maddy
Sprite
viola-b
Kashathediva