SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Is there a thought to Elizabeth's elim date? I ask as I am trying to get some elims figured out to make changes to the filming schedule.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Her IG is public
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She already has a blog too, "Coming soon" LOL

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 am

Seriously? Another bloody blog? Who the hell has time to read all these stupid peoples blogs? It's not like any of them have anything worthwhile to say...fashion, hair and make up tips. Whoopie doo. They are so full of themselves and their own self importance. Here's a novel concept....Just go out and get a bloody job!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 am

I wonder if she'll have a launch party?! cheeky

I don't read very many blogs either, just the ones posted here from bach recaps. None of them hold my interest. If there were a variety of topics, like real life living, and not where to by $500 boots, then perhaps I'd be more interested, but how to do your brows or put lipstick on is not something I need to read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elizabeth
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Height: 5'7"

Tattoos: No

All-time favorite movies: The Notebook, Sleeping with Other People, Finding Nemo

Where do you meet guys? I've been into dating apps like Bumble and Hinge lately. I'd prefer to meet through mutual friends or in front of millions of weekly viewers. Smiley

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Kate Middleton or Britney Spears. Kate, because she's a princess, duh! Britney, because she's the queen, duh!

Do you consider yourself neat or messy? I like to be organized messy.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Not just one thing. My life has been a journey of achievements that only I would appreciate.

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit participation in certain activities? (heights, claustrophobia, crowds, darkness, OCD, etc.) Claustrophobia and Misophonia – it's a real thing. Look it up on Google!

What is your favorite television show and why? Game of Thrones, if I don't want people to judge me. Ja'mie: Private School Girl, if I don't care!

Do you have any family holiday or special event traditions that you plan to uphold? I love Christmas – food/dinner, Christmas Village. I would love it if my kids could go to my high school.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:33 am

She reminds me of Ed's wife Natalie Bomke. Just a younger version.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:14 am

^^YESS! It was bothering me that I couldn't figure out who she reminded me of!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Elizabeth Whitelaw
on Thursday
Some dreams do come true. Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:51 pm

She's cute, I can't wait to find out what everyone's storyline/edit its. Wonder who the crazies are...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:50 pm

I find her really pretty and like the dress, even though it looks a bit like a wedding dress.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:25 am

friscobridalboutique
Ok girlfriends... and guy friends  Get ready for Season 21 of @bachelorabc! The season premier is this Monday, January 2nd!!! Join us for the premier party at @state_allen Monday night! Myself @ShanaLepsis & local Dallas Bachelor-ette to be @elizabethwhitelaw break down the play by plays of bachelorette beauties making their grand entrances to meet Mr. Bachelor aka-- @nickviall on Facebook & Instagram live. We can't wait to bring you the latest & greatest of this Seasons Bachelor dish. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Whitelaw - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Duke702
Maddy
Sprite
viola-b
Kashathediva