SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: my screenshots from jas_goode SnapChat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

ok, gotta say, jasmine was getting on my nerves big time last night.... tho she likely meant well....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:03 am

Quoting myself coz I think it applies here too...

Catdwoman50 wrote:Girls were loud last night, because according to Christen, some incentives were dangled... (to those who would bring drama).  She's one of those thirsty ladies last night.  BTW, apparently during commercial breaks they were given shots.  No wonder.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 am

Billysmom wrote:ok, gotta say, jasmine was getting on my nerves big time last night.... tho she likely meant well....

Most of them were getting on my nerves. Corinne, Josephine, DLo were the top three offenders. Jasmine annoyed me with "we all call each other bitches". Despite it being for 36 year old Nick, I found this to be a very young cast, who acted even younger. The two who I thought came out looking better after last night were Liz and Taylor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:46 am

Jasmine saying "we all call each other bitches" was not surprising, but still so disappointing. And she should only speak for herself, because I'm pretty sure not every single woman seated would agree with her.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:50 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Jasmine saying "we all call each other bitches" was not surprising, but still so disappointing. And she should only speak for herself, because I'm pretty sure not every single woman seated would agree with her.

Right? You want to act like trash, it's ok with me. Just don't include me with your garbage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:31 am

Who's ready for the Women Tell All?!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Also, can we take a moment to appreciate @alexiswaters_ facial expression? Love these girls to death.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Photo Cred: @lindsayliles  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Dress Cred: @lulus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's go!!! It's time for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Women tell all ;) Thank you @thestylistla for the beautiful dress  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@daniellellombard @dominiquealexis29 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Goode - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+16
TheWrongReasons
umngirl
Catdwoman50
Kashathediva
MommaSez