SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 pm

california90 wrote:For some reason, I dont think this girl will be F1.

I have no clue but I'm looking forward to watching their 1-1 because she is in her 30s (Kaitlyn was 30 but :thud ) and I want to see how a confident woman in that age range handles Nick and how he responds. IMO there might be a difference so that could be fascinating - orange or onion giggling (to borrow from BIP).

So far 2 of the 1-1s have been with girls around 10 years Nick's junior. Dani M's date plus anyone else's time in the 30 age range will be new viewing territory. The longer she or any of the oldest stay, the greater the opportunity to showcase the awesomeness of 30-something women yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mariebeth Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:37 pm

The other Dani is 27 right? And will be 28 in January/February? I read on one of her interview posted on her tread that she's an Aquarius.

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Compared to the other two 1-1 dates, hers is relatively private. What does this mean, if anything?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Compared to the other two 1-1 dates, hers is relatively private. What does this mean, if anything?

no idea
Dani M's 1-1 was relatively private in comparison however whoever had a 1-1 in epi 3 is a complete blank.

I think there are a few oddities thus far:
Given out the name of the first 1-1 on a billboard. Giving out Dani L's name by calling it out at a filmed concert.  Giving Raven's name on a sign at the skating rink. All sure to leak during filming.
Filming Nick with his parents in a public place.
Filming Nick today around town when supposedly it will be an RC night and he was already filmed around town.

:detective sometimes "why" is a more important clue than "what"

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm

I like her as my pre season fave, on paper at least. Of course personality/edit can change that. I agree that I would like to see him with someone within a reasonable age range, and she's still 4 years younger. JMO but I think relationships tend to work out more when people are closer in age (of course there are exceptions). Hope she makes it far, and maybe she can be the next Bachelorette if she doesn't end up with Nick! And IA that I like that she is just a natural beauty, no hair extensions, eyelash extensions, surgery, etc-- i.e. not fake. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Isn't she first one on one date cursed? I know it is silly but I would love someone to break that curse. I could root for her on that alone. Beautiful and closer to his age would just be icing on that cake.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:50 pm

^^ A few of the first date girls in other seasons ended up as Bachelorette though! (Ashley Hebert, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian) haha so either way. I think the first date usually goes to someone important who will be prominent though right?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:53 pm

That is true I think first one on one hardly ever goes to a mot.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Also whoa she's really tall, 5'9/1/2 acc to this site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She also look gorge without makeup.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm

She is very beautiful. I really hope her personality matches her looks and she and Nick hit it off. I want him to be with someone closer to his age as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Duke702 wrote:I like her as my pre season fave, on paper at least. Of course personality/edit can change that. I agree that I would like to see him with someone within a reasonable age range, and she's still 4 years younger. JMO but I think relationships tend to work out more when people are closer in age (of course there are exceptions). Hope she makes it far, and maybe she can be the next Bachelorette if she doesn't end up with Nick! And IA that I like that she is just a natural beauty, no hair extensions, eyelash extensions, surgery, etc-- i.e. not fake. jmo.

Sorry I respectfully disagree about age range. Each relationship is different. My husband and I are same age, but I know people whose age differences are 8, 7 (wife is older), 6, 5 (my parents) and they all have been happily married for long time. If the personalities and maturity levels match, age really is not that an important factor, IMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar is our friend)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 am

sdmom wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I like her as my pre season fave, on paper at least. Of course personality/edit can change that. I agree that I would like to see him with someone within a reasonable age range, and she's still 4 years younger. JMO but I think relationships tend to work out more when people are closer in age (of course there are exceptions). Hope she makes it far, and maybe she can be the next Bachelorette if she doesn't end up with Nick! And IA that I like that she is just a natural beauty, no hair extensions, eyelash extensions, surgery, etc-- i.e. not fake. jmo.

Sorry I respectfully disagree about age range. Each relationship is different. My husband and I are same age, but I know people whose age differences are 8, 7 (wife are older), 6, 5 (my parents) and they all have been happy married for long time. If the personalities and maturity levels match, age really is not that an important factor, IMO.

Mathematically the odds are high that his final girls will be relatively younger given what we know of the speculated girls still filming and their ages. Anyone 30 is 6 years younger and the age discrepancy increases from there.  Agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that compatability is the main factor.

From a personal perspective, when my friends and I entered our 30s we often talked about how we felt we had finally arrived at our definition of womanhood.  No particular reason, just a feeling we shared and revelled in Hugesmile  I like the idea of possibly seeing the essence of that represented in the context of dating by Danielle or anyone else still on the show who is in her early 30s.  Very general, I know, as people are different however many women are single in their 30s and it's always nice to see that demographic represented, hopefully well by some, and to show romance has no expiry date.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem