SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:49 pm

The Power Rangers snaps are great to watch laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 pm

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 CuRyeqPXYAERS6V

From Jojo snap story today

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 CuRsgmbVYAANMtF
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 pm

I swear no one looks as genuinely happy in fan pics as JoJo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:56 pm

I think baddy has had enough of the pics, this girl commented that he's there but didn't want to be in the pic laugh out loud Of course Jo took it though.

https://instagram.com/p/BLUYjI5hBEt/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:02 pm

JoJo's the best. I can't blame Jordan though. That picture of him, JoJo and Mindy being followed by all of those teenage girls that I posted is kind of scary laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Feeding time for Jackie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUnQOJgr1b

|| Don't think we left you out, Jackson!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:36 pm

What a busy day for these two. Looks like they went to Home Goods again today/tonight.

estheryuri I thought I was going to Home Goods just to return place mats.....But instead I also got to meet Jojo and Jordan!!! They're my favorite couple on the show!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUwafhB-1R

I thought I was going to Home Goods just to return place mats.....But instead I also got to meet Jojo and Jordan!!! They're my favorite couple on the show!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm

^ Ha! Like I said yesterday, these two are always at Home Depot and Home Goods. They're making their home beautifulllll.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Isabel123 wrote:What a busy day for these two. Looks like they went to Home Goods again today/tonight.

estheryuri  I thought I was going to Home Goods just to return place mats.....But instead I also got to meet Jojo and Jordan!!! They're my favorite couple on the show!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUwafhB-1R

I thought I was going to Home Goods just to return place mats.....But instead I also got to meet Jojo and Jordan!!! They're my favorite couple on the show!
They look so good! I love these two Smiley looks like they had a productive and fun day too
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:39 am

I was talking about this in another thread and I've mentioned it in this thread many times already, but I REALLY need JoJo and Jordan to dress up as Belle and the Beast. Whether that's for Halloween or a costume party or for fun. They are the literal human versions of those characters in storyline and looks. Hello, the red rose! And BBJ is the untamed beast! I NEED this! Plus, Beauty and the Beast is JoJo's fav childhood movie and mine too!

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:04 am

laugh out loud poor Baddy!!! Swipe right a couple (thousand) times and you're The Beast!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud poor Baddy!!! Swipe right a couple (thousand) times and you're The Beast!!
laugh out loud In the film, everyone thought he was a beast, so he acted out as one, because no one understood him...until little Belle came along. That sounds like Jordan and JoJo. Plus, people do seem to think Jordan is a player beast laugh out loud

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh