SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:28 pm

^ I was just going to say that I wouldn't be surprised if this delayed his trip back home to Dallas. Poor guy. I get the chills thinking about it. I literally can't even believe he stepped on it so hard that it went all the way through.. My gosh!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sweptfringe Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Becca is at Jo's. She snapped that Jackson is just like Jo: needy AF laugh out loud idk about Jackson but I think we know she's not lying when it comes to Jo!
Lol even JoJo knows it's true they're so funny
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I was just going to say that I wouldn't be surprised if this delayed his trip back home to Dallas. Poor guy. I get the chills thinking about it. I literally can't even believe he stepped on it so hard that it went all the way through.. My gosh!
I was thinking this too. I can't see any reason he'd need to stay the weekend and not go home to his needy AF family laugh out loud laugh out loud I can't believe he needed surgery!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Yeah, every Chico trip they've done together has been in the 4-5 day range. Given he apparently had surgery today, I don't think he'll be heading anywhere tonight. I'm guessing tomorrow or Sunday. I still can't process my head around the needle situation.

It seems like Becca and JoJo are going out tonight, so we should get good snaps from them at least laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:35 pm

From Becca's snaps.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMILyz1gDR1

|| Your dog is so much like you.. Needy af!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMIIPUkgKbc

Why do you have one shoe one
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:01 am

Soraya, being the angel that she is, commented on their major fan page saying Jordan is heading home tonight to celebrate her birthday this weekend and on her actual birthday, which is the 1st.

I love her laugh out loud their families are so good with staying off social media, but once in a great while they will acknowledge the fans or answer questions. It's nice. Here's a picture of Becca holding Soraya:
https://instagram.com/p/BMIfdMLBBfb/

I can picture Jordan limping his way through the airport as I type this. Godspeed Jordan laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:53 am

They're together y'all, he's there per her snap beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:56 am

Has foot surgery, hops on a flight to Dallas, and heads straight to where she is... Pure dedication guys laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:55 am

I'm truly impressed by baddy. Not sure how many people would hop on a flight the day they had surgery in order to see their significant other. He's the best heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:04 am

traveler90 wrote:I'm truly impressed by baddy. Not sure how many people would hop on a flight the day they had surgery in order to see their significant other. He's the best heartbeat
Right? And I'm sure he did it with zero hesitation or coercement from her because that's just what he does for Jo.

Some pics, Jo's body is insane!!
https://instagram.com/p/BMIsWcaDMlS/
https://instagram.com/p/BMI3XRkA1ek/
https://instagram.com/p/BMIvYpdgNWm/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:38 am

For a second I thought that bald figure was Jordan in makeup, since he wasn't in his first snap himself. laugh out loud The resemblance is uncanny!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am

Looks like they had a fun night and everyone's dress up except for Jordan JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 3806527698 . I'm assuming that from the airport he went directly to the hotel to celebrate with the birthday girls.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh