SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ericbutterfly Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Ok so if I wasn't looking at Taylor's body language, I think her message was on point. However, with holier than thou body language and patronizing tone - she came off as all-knowing and biatch-y.

I agree, I think Taylor makes sense with almost everything she says. I did notice her body language though and she did come off very... for a lack of better words biatchy and "above Corrine" IMO...

I don't know I think Taylor is really allowing the Corrine drama to consume her entire time there. I am not sure if it's boredom and this is the only thing she can focus on to keep her sanity in the house, but I do find it ironic that she is the mental health counselor and she is allowing this girl Corrine to kind of... distract her from her true reasons for being there which is Nick. I get her passion about Corrine's behavior, but this isn't the "Help Corrine realize she is emotionally immature show" This is about finding love, and I feel the way Vanessa and Raven handled it which was saying something to Nick and leaving it in his hands and moving on and focusing on their connection with Nick the rest of the time was the best way... I feel like Taylor and Sarah's step further approach in which they are talking to Corrine on the side and almost obsessing over her is kind of suicide and going to get them out quicker IMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Like her some of the time but agree that she came off as patronizing.
At 23 I think of her as "a girl, not yet a woman". She just got sucked into the Corinne vortex.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:07 pm

I agree, neither of these girls are mature enough for Nick. Not because of their ages, mind you, but because their life experiences haven't been broad enough to gain perspective of how to be in each other's shoes. IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I agree, neither of these girls are mature enough for Nick. Not because of their ages, mind you, but because their life experiences haven't been broad enough to gain perspective of how to be in each other's shoes. IMO
thumbsup great point. I never thought of it that way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:34 am

I like Taylor but in that promo she came off bitchy and mean. It made Corrine likable and hilarious.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:36 am

mysthelma wrote:I like Taylor but in that promo she came off bitchy and mean. It made Corrine likable and hilarious.

My sentiments exactly.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Here it comes...Taylor is going to be the villain this episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am

atem wrote:Here it comes...Taylor is going to be the villain this episode.

You were so right, I saw a lot of Taylor dislike on twitter, even former contestants switched to team Corrine including Haley and the other twin, Ashley I, Jared, and a few of the bachelor reviewers I watch on youtube. I was also surprised to see girls like Josephine say Taylor was rude, and to see Kristina say she didn't mind if they both went home laugh out loud... Crazy how the tables turn.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:43 am

I didn't like Taylor and found her to be insufferable with her obsession with "emotional intelligence" and condescending tone and judgy facial expressions. I even believe Corinne when she says that Taylor thinks she's queen bee and doesn't say hi to everyone in the house. But, Corinne is still so much worse. How many times did she call her a b*tch? How is that okay? And, accusing her of being a bully? Anyone's who seen or experienced real bullying can see that Taylor did not even come close to that. It sucks that Corinne just gets away with everything just because she's funny. It's like Chad 2.0, with the abusive behavior. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 am

Lara wrote:I didn't like Taylor and found her to be insufferable with her obsession with "emotional intelligence" and condescending tone and judgy facial expressions. I even believe Corinne when she says that Taylor thinks she's queen bee and doesn't say hi to everyone in the house. But, Corinne is still so much worse. How many times did she call her a b*tch? How is that okay? And, accusing her of being a bully? Anyone's who seen or experienced real bullying can see that Taylor did not even come close to that. It sucks that Corinne just gets away with everything just because she's funny. It's like Chad 2.0, with the abusive behavior. IMO.

Absolutely agree. I think Corrine's behavior was unacceptable and inappropriate with the name calling. It made me cringe a bit when she said "Dumb B word" and "Idiot B word"... it made me feel like Corinne should have been cast on the Bad Girls Club. However, I also agree about Taylor... I just feel like something more had to have happened with Taylor that we are not seeing. Is RS right when he said Taylor and Vanessa threw Danielle L under the bus? I don't know... but unless Corinne is making the entire "She is cold, mean and talks about people behind their backs" thing up, then there is more that was not shown. Taylor's expressions and body language said enough for me, however hearing Josephine in her interview piggy back off of Corrine and say Taylor was essentially a mean girl, made me wonder if Taylor rubbed anyone else the wrong way and was annoying some of the other girls too.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 pm

I guess I am in the minority, but I like Taylor. I think she is too young for Nick. I also think she let the drama of Corrinne get to her and that she is some who has a very hard time not saying what she is thinking. I think TPTB took advantage of this and pushed her to confront Corrinne repeatedly in the name of honesty or something. I know you can't put words in someone's mouth, but I am sure that she would not have been nearly as confrontational unless TPTB didn't push her into it and, oh yea, the editors REALLY did her NO FAVORS!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:59 pm

I like Taylor but if that is how she acts in her day to day life, then that's too bad. I will give her the BOTD and say that it isn't how she operates normally. I don't think Corinne is that nasty either, though her behaviour was much, much worse IMO. Both got carried away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu