SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 pm

When I listened to RS (which wasn't much), it seems like she's playing the typical role the show gives of the one trying to warn the lead getting cut instead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of excited to watch her go off at Nick laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 pm

I just rechecked her profile - 23 yrs old.
Who knows what "goes off on" means and the context no idea   Regardless it's hardly surprising that a 23 year old would see things through a different lens than a 36 year old. Maybe she was well intentioned or maybe monetarily entitled.
As to her profession, she is a new graduate with lots of book learned info that will benefit her as she gradually deciphers how academics translate to real people over the course of her career.  She seems fun, energetic, and excited about just earning her practitioner for business licence.  A little blow out on tv is just a quick puff of smoke. IMO Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:01 am

She's definitely one of the more accomplished contestants! Getting your masters from Johns Hopkins is a pretty big deal.

Someone who went to HS with her posted in the Bach subreddit that she's really friendly and personable and was friends with everyone. It'll be interesting to see if the show portrays her as in the right or as the crazy person. I'm side-eying nick for his interest in Corrine, as she just seems so trashy and attention-seeking to me, so I don't really blame Taylor yet for being upset. I'm upset that I have to watch her for an entire season! I did notice that they both don't follow each other, so i wonder if they had a season long rivalry like Emily and Olivia. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:37 am

nothatgirl wrote:She's definitely one of the more accomplished contestants! Getting your masters from Johns Hopkins is a pretty big deal.

Someone who went to HS with her posted in the Bach subreddit that she's really friendly and personable and was friends with everyone. It'll be interesting to see if the show portrays her as in the right or as the crazy person. I'm side-eying nick for his interest in Corrine, as she just seems so trashy and attention-seeking to me, so I don't really blame Taylor yet for being upset.  I'm upset that I have to watch her for an entire season! I did notice that they both don't follow each other, so i wonder if they had a season long rivalry like Emily and Olivia. IMO.

Whose to say he had a choice? Nick seemingly picked three relatively normal women in Rachel, Vanessa and Raven. I doubt tptb would let him keep all the normal ones. Where's the fun in that? They have to have some drama and Nick, better than anyone, knows he has to play the game. He has to pick his battles. Better to lose a battle and win the war.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 am

That's true, but RS said that he seemed to really like Corrine, Rachel, and Vanessa in that first episode recap.

And, plus...isn't nick the one who says "producers can't make you do anything"? I don't believe him obviously, but that's what the guy was saying all summer so I'm going to take him on his word and blame him, haha.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:46 am

No one can make you do anything, but they sure can make the consequences of you making the wrong choice think twice about not pleasing the hand that feeds you. Nick knows that better than anyone-- JMOAA
As far as Corrine, nothing has been shown of her yet for me to form any kind of judgement. This show has a way of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Real life cast that are villains, IMO have come away looking like Mr. Rogers and cast that the show has villanized are usually quite normal people imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:52 am

Right, but his big spiel this summer was that contestants place way too much blame on the producers and can't accept responsibility for their own actions. Also producers physically making you do something or basically blackmailing you into doing something is pretty similar to me; it's just playing with semantics at that point and nick seemed very adamant that everything he had ever done was out of his own will. I don't think nick has ever gotten treated badly by the show anyways, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:No one can make you do anything, but they sure can make the consequences of you making the wrong choice think twice about not pleasing the hand that feeds you. Nick knows that better than anyone-- JMOAA
As far as Corrine, nothing has been shown of her yet for me to form any kind of judgement. This show has a way of making a mountain out of a mole hill. Real life cast that are villains, IMO have come away looking like Mr. Rogers and cast that the show has villanized are usually quite normal people imo.

All this and like I said before, I think it's important to remember that Nick was the villain on his seasons. So I personally am not the least bit surprised that someone not being liked by the other women would not really factor in his feelings and opinion of her. Hell, in one of the many media interviews floating around right now (all from the conference call I believe) he says that he wasn't necessarily interested in or looking for the woman he picks to be the most popular in the house. He was looking for the woman that made him happy, nothing else.

This is exactly why Nick being picked as the lead, however some feel about him, was a brilliant decision in my opinion from a producer's standpoint. Because in a way it does bring something different to the franchise, because he's not the typical lead. Luke, no offense to him, would have been from the same mold of Ben, Farmer Chris, etc. Having someone like Nick opens up different perspectives on the show and one of that is he's not going to be the lead who says, "all the women hate her so she must be awful".

If he was legitimately attracted to Corinne, as RS suggested based on the first episode, then he was going to pursue that no matter what the women thought, especially if their dislike for her came from her being too aggressive in her pursuit of him. Nick's the one who snuck of to Andi's room, remember? I'm sure Nick eventually let Corrine go because he wasn't in love with her and knew that. He likely was attracted to her, if he was interested in a fling, she would have likely been his first choice but if he was serious about truly finding a relationship, then I'm sure he eliminated her because he knew there was no future there and likely wasn't in love with her. But I doubt it was because the women didn't like her. JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:02 am

Then you surely don't remember IMO the camera boom outside his boom boom room with Kaitlyn or the spin he got for the plane video. That's all I can say. Both had horrible spins. Also, production went out to interview his family another time putting that carrot out there for him to be a lead which did not pan out. To me those are not so nice things. JMOAA
A cast choice is a cast person's choice. It does not go on the shoulders of production is what he is saying, IMO. Make the wrong choice as with anything in life and you pay repercussions, whether good or bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 am

Agree to disagree! I don't think nick ever got any real hate for the sex or the phone call from TPTB and he himself said he was only lightly considered for the bachelor and he knew which way they were leaning as Ben h was pretty much their dream bachelor (in his Juliet litman interview). The show has loved Nick and has always generously rewarded him with screentime, which is why he sucks up to them by saying things like "there is no edit or producer manipulation". JMO, and agree to disagree as we're way off topic here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu