SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Raven's IG is private now. Was it deactivated before?

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], last I had checked a few days back, it was deactivated.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:09 pm

So, does that mean she's been eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:18 pm

^^ Maybe. She was last spotted on the group date on Oct 19th. Based on the filming schedule, they should be having a RC either yesterday or today. If they had one yesterday, it's possible she was eliminated then.
As of now her Twitter is still deactivated.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:32 pm

^that's an interesting new development. Now I have to find yet another one for my f4. LOL.
Raven met his sister in his hometown, so I'd thought she was someone special to him. Guess the schedule was all mess up.   I don't think she's very attractive (to me anyway) and is too young.
JMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:33 pm

He is letting the young ones go good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Chris H had an instagram from earlier today of him and Nick most likely for a RC. I would have thought tonight would have been a RC but maybe it was last night? What is the time zone difference for St Thomas?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:06 pm

sdmom wrote:^that's an interesting new development. Now I have to find yet another one for my f4. LOL.
Raven met his sister in his hometown, so I'd thought she was someone special to him. Guess the schedule was all mess up.   I don't think she's very attractive (to me anyway) and is too young.
JMO.

I think Raven is pretty but if I hadn't been told she is 25 I would have thought she was maybe 19/20 at the most. Just like Nick looks late 20s to me yet I know he is 36. It is no fault of their own to have such good genes but even with my view of Nick looking late 20s, it still seems too much of a gap for how old Raven appears to me. Does that make any sense? If not oh well laugh out loud. Watch her now seem super mature for her age and looks laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Since we have 2 girls with sudden SM changes, Raven & Danielle Lo, could they possibly have both been let go on a 2-1?  Ironic if true given both were on 1-1's in the same location.
As I recall, both on a 2-1 were eliminated last time there was a canopied bed hmmm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:21 pm

notarose wrote:Since we have 2 girls with sudden SM changes, Raven & Danielle Lo, could they possibly have both been let go on a 2-1?  Ironic if true given both were on 1-1's in the same location.
As I recall, both on a 2-1 were eliminated last time there was a canopied bed hmmm

And the show loves to recycle! This theory makes a lot of sense, especially if the RC is tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Just saw this. Her mom posted yesterday that Raven's IG was hacked. What if the same thing happened to Danielle?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 pm

That's weird. Is hacking a deactivated account a thing?

She said the problem is fixed now, so maybe she's the one who reactivated it and set it to private. Guess we can't count her out yet. Her numbers for followers/following haven't changed at all, so we can wait for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan