SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you know we have different opinions when it comes to Nick but I agree with you on US is reliable when it's about this franchise. Is this good or bad? Hugesmile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When it comes to this show, Us Weekly is absolutely reliable. They've given us details about every finale episode the past five years or so and it's always been pretty accurate. JMO

They called Andi sleeping with Josh and Nick and that Nick was trying to get in touch with her. They called that Jordan didn't ask JoJo's dad for his blessing because he didn't like the format of the show and he didn't want to ask until Robby was out of the picture, but ended up calling them and asking anyway and wrote JoJo a letter. They called that Sean had a last minute freak out meeting with Catherine the night before he proposed to her. They called Ben telling Lauren and JoJo he was in love with them both. The list goes on.

Again though, this doesn't mean Nick and Raven did sleep together or that Us Weekly is always 100% correct, but they do have a good track record.
There is one thing all these prior seasons do not have in common with the current one. It's called a Raven type of personality. IMO, you have to admit she may be a teensy bit spiteful under all that southern charm she portrays wait... charm she has mastered! Gotta give her that.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:10 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you know we have different opinions when it comes to Nick but I agree with you on US is reliable when it's about this franchise. Is this good or bad? Hugesmile
laugh out loud I wouldn't worry about it! Who knows, this could be coming directly from Raven, who seems to be on the immature side and if that's the case, it's just her word, which could be a lie. Maybe there will be more information a week from now when they usually share their inside information about the season finale.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you know we have different opinions when it comes to Nick but I agree with you on US is reliable when it's about this franchise. Is this good or bad? Hugesmile
I guess if it's true when Nick tells it, it's up for each individual to decide. I mean Raven certainly had expectations. Did she follow thru? Did Nick say...no, stop, we can't do that. We'll soon find out!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:14 pm

US weekly and TB:
Jordan is a fraud
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Des' leaves show
Andi and Josh have wedding plans
Nick blinded by lust with Corinne
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:18 pm

laugh out loud I know Us Weekly isn't 100% accurate and I stated that. I'm simply just stating that when it comes to behind the scenes information about the show and what happens in the finale or close to the finale (not about the people on the show specifically) they have been accurate before.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:29 pm

It could be as little as Raven looked giddy in the morning so they must have done it.

Well didn't RS say the episode shows her hi-fiving people in the morning and running around looking happy and the show clearly hinting that she got her big O?

I know Us Weekly isn't 100% accurate and I stated that. I'm simply just stating that when it comes to behind the scenes information about the show and what happens in the finale or close to the finale (not about the people on the show specifically) they have been accurate before.

I do agree with you that the show producers themselves have clearly been US Weekly's source at times, particularly when they detail in very specific detail things that happen in an episode. For example this season they were the ones who first wrote about Nick and Corinne and the whip cream situation.

That said, because the producers themselves are the ones who are most likely their source, it's to their credit to put out the stuff they're trying to sell with the editing and stuff. And hey, it's also more than likely that Raven or even Nick would have talked to one of their handlers/producers about what happened.

That said, as much as I like Nick, I said it weeks ago that I wasn't going to hold out hope for him only sleeping with his F1. The fact is this is just the really icky reality of this whole franchise. Robby hinted at the fact that he and JoJo slept together and JoJo was so clearly gone for Jordan from the start. And the fact is Nick is clearly not someone who shies away from sex.

Yes, I agree with some that I would think all Raven's talk prior to the FS would have been enough to turn him off sleeping with her but to each his own. And I definitely never thought if the opportunity presented itself, he and Rachel wouldn't be intimate because I do think he was legitimately very attracted to her.

However, I think the other thing most rarely seem to consider is that sex isn't always full intercourse. In other words, there is a lot that can be done sexually that would be more than enough to give Raven an orgasm without her and Nick's um sexual parts connecting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Do we know that he had sex with the other two - Vanessa and Rachel ?
Nick was pretty adamant before with Andi - asking her - how she could have sex with someone else shortly before becoming engaged to her F1. Is this why the producers split the fantasy dates up? We've talked all week about Raven's revelations and how impossible a relationship between N and Raven could be. Now if there is the implication or question that he did not have sex with V or Rachel, there is going to be all kinds of discussions about that - for the remaining week. - and the possibility of what defines "sex." Nail biter til the end !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan