SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:50 pm

This is Raven's snapchat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Geesh. That's way OTT for me. What the heck is attractive about that?

OK, I've got puny lashes and get the wish for a better look, but that is just ridiculous. Why do they have to be so unnaturally long? It looks like creepy crawlies are on her eyes.

Does anyone have experience with lash extensions? Are there different lengths you can choose from? I'd just want my lashes thicker looking vs like I'm wearing spider legs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

I believe there are different lengths, styles etc.
That lash look and those trendy eyebrow looks are IMO awful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Geesh. That's way OTT for me. What the heck is attractive about that?

OK, I've got puny lashes and get the wish for a better look, but that is just ridiculous. Why do they have to be so unnaturally long? It looks like creepy crawlies are on her eyes.

Does anyone have experience with lash extensions? Are there different lengths you can choose from? I'd just want my lashes thicker looking vs like I'm wearing spider legs.

I used to have long full lashes but over the years not so much. I just found out not long ago, a friend of mine's daughter is now a Misencil technician. There are various length's and fullness. My friend had her's done. She hardly had any lashes and now she looks normal. I'm going to give her a call after the holidays.

There is no way I'd get them that long. How do you wear sunglasses with those weapons? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Raven's IG has been private again since the day after she did her LIVE IG story.  
Does anyone follow her?  I'm curious as to whether she's been posting while private.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:04 pm

by GuardianAngel

IG
ravennicolegates

129 posts
1,306 followers
424 following

She's busy doing a clean up job.   Smiley  

As of today.
113 posts
3,968 followers
275 following
ravennicolegates @ravenngates

ETA: I don't recall if anyone noticed before but that's not her twitter? @ravenngates  Or maybe it's a new one with her real name as they often do after being on the show.

ravenngates
Follow

Options
0 posts
0 followers
0 following

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm

^^^
Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Why don't they ever learn? Clean up before you go on the show, before people know you are going to be on the show!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I kind of think the majority of those cast are not the brightest of bulbs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:33 pm

notarose wrote:Raven's IG has been private again since the day after she did her LIVE IG story.  
Does anyone follow her?  I'm curious as to whether she's been posting while private.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + any other mods - I'm curious whether we are allowed to answer a general question like this? I follow Raven & would be happy to answer but I'm not sure whether the Private IG rules would apply here. Thanks!

I'm a big fan of the side part on everyone, basically laugh out loud
I also find Raven really cute on Snap Chat - Nick's right IMO - she has a really cute voice/accent Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We are Ravens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:45 pm

If any SM is private, nothing can be shared to respect their privacy. Also, in the past, few years ago, members were blocked after posting info from SM that was private, so there's that too. Hope that clarifies it.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:51 pm

^ok, nothing it is then ... thanks, GA!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan