SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 am

grace8136 wrote:
sdmom wrote:What if the spoiler is wrong and she's f1??? I don't really think so (her resurfacing on sm almost at the same time as Rachel, pre-show promotion) but just throw this idea out there.

IIRC Jordan popped up on SM 2 days before Robby and Chase. Raven got the family date and possibly the glass igloos/northern lights in Finland unless all 3 FD were in Saariselka. Worth keep an eye just in case.

But I thought Chase's friend posted a pic of him on FB before Robby and Jordon returned?

That Raven got the family date was interesting, but it's pointed out they were supposed to go to the south(South Carolina? ) but the weather was bad so they had to change location in a pinch. So maybe that's why she got to meet his family?
Also Rachel and Vanessa both got 2 single dates but not Raven. Is that significant?
I like to read f1/f2 speculations so maybe when it's getting closer we can start such a thread?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 am

I'd like to have proof that Raven is even in the Final 3, before getting into 'she could be Final 1'!

That screen cap in Finland is still too iffy for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 am

sdmom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sdmom wrote:What if the spoiler is wrong and she's f1??? I don't really think so (her resurfacing on sm almost at the same time as Rachel, pre-show promotion) but just throw this idea out there.

IIRC Jordan popped up on SM 2 days before Robby and Chase. Raven got the family date and possibly the glass igloos/northern lights in Finland unless all 3 FD were in Saariselka. Worth keep an eye just in case.

But I thought Chase's friend posted a pic of him on FB before Robby and Jordon returned?

That Raven got the family date was interesting, but it's pointed out they were supposed to go to the south(South Carolina? ) but the weather was bad so they had to change location in a pinch. So maybe that's why she got to meet his family?
Also Rachel and Vanessa both got 2 single dates but not Raven. Is that significant?
I like to read f1/f2 speculations so maybe when it's getting closer we can start such a thread?

Yes, Chase's friend posted that pic on a Friday night as I recall, but Jordan must have gotten his phone back while still in Thailand. He followed someone on his IG account and JoJo watched some snapchats on I think Wednesday. Of course, at the time we didn't know that Jordan was definitely still in Thailand. Then Robby started documenting his trip home that weekend.

IA, it's not much to go on yet. 2 dates seems significant, but Catherine only got one. It would be brilliant if the F1 is Rachel since pretty much everyone seems to have dismissed her as a possibility the moment the preview showed her in Finland!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am

I think Rachel is automatically 'out of mind' as Final 1 for me, because the show wants a minority lead so bad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Raven for sure got a HTD because we have picture proof and Corinne for sure was cut at f4 because a picture of her was posted while the filming was still on. By the process of elimination, Raven is in f3.
Come to think of it, Vanessa doesn't have proof she got a HTD....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but Catherine had a 1-1 and a 3-1 dates, correct? That's still more than Raven.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 am

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Raven  for sure got a HTD because we have picture proof and Corinne for sure was cut at f4 because a picture of her was posted while the filming was still on. By the process of elimination, Raven is in f3.
Come to think of it, Vanessa doesn't have proof she got a HTD....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but Catherine had a 1-1 and a 3-1 dates, correct? That's still more than Raven.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Raven got the GDR on the 3-1 according to RS, giving her the HTD.

I thought Nick was spotted at the airport in Canada for Vanessa's HTD? no?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my bad.
Yes he was spotted in Montreal airport but there's no picture proof so I am just being extremely cautious.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

I was going to mention this regarding the evidence of Raven meeting Bella and having the family date. The rumor is that they were supposed to go somewhere else but had to cancel because of a storm. Well based on timing, there was no way Vanessa could have gotten that 1 on 1 because she'd just gotten a 1 on 1.

And if Raven is indeed F2, it actually does make sense that the person who got it outside of his F1 was the rumored F2. And not for nothing but didn't Danielle L. also get a 1 on 1 in his hometown, where she got to meet his friends and other people close to him? And she's supposedly out even before or right at F6. And didn't Ben introduce one of the twins to his parents and who didn't see that going nowhere.

I think anything, until the season is over, can be deemed significant depending on how you choose to look at it. Because in that vein, Raven may not have gotten two single dates but Vanessa never got a single group date rose. Both Raven and Rachel did and Raven did so multiple times.

I'd like to have proof that Raven is even in the Final 3, before getting into 'she could be Final 1'!

Right now, based on the season preview/screencaps, we don't know for sure that anyone but Rachel made it to F3, in my opinion, which frankly does convince me she's not the F1.

Yes he was spotted in Montreal airport but there's no picture proof so I am just being extremely cautious.

Yes there's no picture proof but at the time someone said they spotted him, had Vanessa been identified yet? Because if my memory serves correctly, RS didn't identify who she was (after screwing it up at first) until after the season had wrapped filming.

So in other words, what are the chances of someone saying they saw Nick in a Montreal airport when at that point there was nothing to suggest there was even a contestant from Montreal that season? I can see why, with how much many seemed to have accepted the spoiler and love the idea of Nick and Vanessa that some might think or hope for a foiler.

But remember that Vanessa was actually a mystery until the season wrapped. She was this mystery brunette who looked happy in some filming pictures with Nick in Life & Style and that was it. No one could figure out her last name, where she was from, whether she was still on the show, etc. In other words, without RS' spoiler, Vanessa was, if she is the F1, a pretty well hidden F1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 am

Regarding 1-1 dates.  Only Danielle M and Vanessa had 2 1-1 dates before HTDs, and Danielle M was eliminated on her second 1-1. I will post thoughts on date patterns (if I was unspoiled I would look at date patterns to show if Lead had one in mind all along).  Based on date patterns this season, Vanessa has always been F1 and the search for Nick is who will be the runner up and/or the Ette (IMO).

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot IMO)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RS corrected the Vanessa mishap the day he spoiled the wrong one. He gave that information after the hometown dates were filmed before the rose ceremony. It wasn't after filming had wrapped.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:43 am

atem wrote:I think Rachel is automatically 'out of mind' as Final 1 for me, because the show wants a minority lead so bad.  
I disagree. In my opinion they have had minorities as the lead. Plus if they wanted they could have made Julibee a lead. They want ratings, Once again just my opinion.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Regarding 1-1 dates.  Only Danielle M and Vanessa had 2 1-1 dates before HTDs, and Danielle M was eliminated on her second 1-1. I will post thoughts on date patterns (if I was unspoiled I would look at date patterns to show if Lead had one in mind all along).  Based on date patterns this season, Vanessa has always been F1 and the search for Nick is who will be the runner up and/or the Ette (IMO).

Didn't Rachel have a 1on1 date in epi7 as well?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan