SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] per @AuntiesLove summary of spoilers and initial sleuths the 1-1 dates in Bimini (epi 7 are DanielleM and Vanessa). Rachel only had 1 (epi 5) before HTD.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] according to RS, ep. 7
1-on-1: Rachel Lindsay. Date took place Wednesday, Oct. 26th. The two of them went to some dive bar in town for drinks.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 pm

^^OK thanks, I was looking at the matrix that AuntiesLove did and not the narrative - I will let her know, in case she wants to update.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:43 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RS corrected the Vanessa mishap the day he spoiled the wrong one. He gave that information after the hometown dates were filmed before the rose ceremony. It wasn't after filming had wrapped.

I know all this. I am asking about the rumor that someone supposedly spotted Nick in a Montreal airport. I don't remember reading about it so I was asking when it was reported - before or after RS spoiled who the F4 were?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm

RS spoiled the wrong Vanessa who was from Toronto, and at the same time Nick was spotted in a Montreal airport. I remember that because before Blogger boy corrected himself, it didn't sound right that Nick was spotted in Montreal if "Vanessa" was from Toronto.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Okay, thanks.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 pm

In the article about Grey Suede, she talks about wanting to open a boutique in a larger city and expanding internet shopping. She also mentions her great staff who were able to run the shop while she was filming. It sound to me like she wouldn't be opposed to moving. When we first heard about her being in the top group, many here felt she couldn't possibly be F1 because she wouldn't want to move and leave her shop. Her willingness to move would help if she is F1 or if she is the next 'ette.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm

beader wrote:In the article about Grey Suede, she talks about wanting to open a boutique in a larger city and expanding internet shopping.  She also mentions her great staff who were able to run the shop while she was filming.  It sound to me like she wouldn't be opposed to moving.  When we first heard about her being in the top group, many here felt she couldn't possibly be F1 because she wouldn't want to move and leave her shop.  Her willingness to move would help if she is F1 or if she is the next 'ette.

Yeah, that's what I got from the article. She's not wanting to stay in one place and would like to get into other businesses and investments! She's very ambitious/goal oriented!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm

atem wrote:
beader wrote:In the article about Grey Suede, she talks about wanting to open a boutique in a larger city and expanding internet shopping.  She also mentions her great staff who were able to run the shop while she was filming.  It sound to me like she wouldn't be opposed to moving.  When we first heard about her being in the top group, many here felt she couldn't possibly be F1 because she wouldn't want to move and leave her shop.  Her willingness to move would help if she is F1 or if she is the next 'ette.

Yeah, that's what I got from the article.  She's not wanting to stay in one place and would like to get into other businesses and investments!  She's very ambitious/goal oriented!

That fun personality, plus being goal oriented, as you said, and her bluntness/wit is why I fell Robert Mills was talking about her when he talked about the next Bachelorette. Minus the spoiled F1, she is the one that I see as being most like Ali.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:14 pm

My gut feeling is she will end up edging out Rachel for next season's 'Ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My gut feeling is she will end up edging out Rachel for next season's 'Ette.

Yup, I feel the same way. Honestly, I've felt that way the minute I read Chris Harrison Five to Watch. As promising as his description of Rachel was, the stuff about her personality not always playing well in the house and that stuff made me hesitant. While Raven got the tough, speaks her mind but is sweet and kind and was a calm for Nick during the madness of the season, the woman you can't underestimate, etc. Yeah, when I read all that, I thought if the spoilers are right, she may end up getting the gig.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What did millsy say about Raven? TYIA

Raven Gates, 25
“Raven is a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is a very straight-shooting, no-nonsense Southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her, and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always “put together” and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet, and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl who makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house, and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."
(Photo: Mitch Haaseth/ABC)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan