SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Oops! Sorry! I will keep that in mind next time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 pm

imo Raven has implants

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:30 pm

I keep coming back to this thread hoping someone posted what was said on RS comment section. Did Raven "get" the doctor by having an affair too? I have no idea but it's driving me crazy not knowing. I will try not to judge her for the whole stiletto incident... But IMO some things are better left behind. She didn't do any favor for herself revealing a white trash moment. Imo

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMel Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Sheokaf wrote:I keep coming back to this thread hoping someone posted what was said on RS comment section. Did Raven "get" the doctor by having an affair too? I have no idea but it's driving me crazy not knowing. I will try not to judge her for the whole stiletto incident... But IMO some things are better left behind. She didn't do any favor for herself revealing a white trash moment. Imo

Yes, that's why I've been lurking in Raven's thread this week as well! (otherwise I'm not that interested in her). I happened to be looking at RS' comments section RIGHT after that comment was posted so I'm one of the few that saw it. I went back shortly thereafter to see people's responses to it because it was pretty juicy tea, and lo and behold, it was gone! RS made mention of it in his next column (omitting the juicy deets of course), brushing it off as "trollers" trashing Raven. Said someone alerted him to trolls and he promptly deleted the comment. Why is this necessarily trolling though, just because someone has something negative to say about Raven, its troll trash and must be deleted? He doesn't seem to mind talking or spreading trash about some others laugh out loud. Anyway, I imagine most people did NOT see this because it didn't last very long. I didn't copy the text or screen shot bc I wasn't expecting it to just disappear like that, so if mods need to censor any info provided without sources, feel free (I've never posted before so not 100% sure what I can say here about this)...

Really wish RS wouldn't censor/remove stuff like that though and deem it trolling because he doesn't agree/like it. Does he KNOW it's not true??? Sounded fairly legit/realistic to me...do those who are not fans just pull those type of details out of their butts?? It sounded like a friend of sleazy doctor's ex. Not sure why that is a source that has to be deleted and censored.

Anyway, I preferred Raven over Rachel for Bachelorette (they seemed the 2 most likely), as unfortunately, Rachel just doesn't seem to be "it" to me, she's lacking something and I think she's wrong for it and don't find her at all appealing as a lead, so far, JMO...DESPITE my support for more diversity. Raven seems to have more the type of personality for it, but other than that, I don't find her that appealing either. After her 1-on-1 date I liked her more, but at the same time, in the context of the Bachelorette role, I was like really?? Are they really going to give the role to someone who blatantly admitted to assault, in front of the whole world on national TV?? Girl outed herself on a (minor) crime laugh out loud. Also, felt like her cheating story was a little bit TMI in a disgusting way! (Did we really need to hear the V-word and all the explicit & gory details laugh out loud!) Then if you add in the claim from RS comments, that she was the other woman, knew, basically didn't care, and made it her business to ultimately steal the sleazy cheating doctor from someone else, I am much less sympathetic about her cheating sob story. If true, she deserved it, because she did it to someone else...and should have expected it, bc he did the same thing WITH HER...so we all know he'll do it again to her too. So I'm no longer feeling her as a leading bachette candidate.

So who does that leave as good Bachelorette candidates (IMO)??? I wish it could be Danielle L (or Dani M., although I think she may be too bland). D-Lo would be good because she's hot, the guys would love her, and I think she'd keep it really interesting and make a good show...also think she'd spread it around a bit and be open to lots of guys rather than just zeroing in on one right away like some of the most recent leads have. I prob agree with the fakeness, but isn't almost everyone like that and doing it for other reasons? Also, she wold be considered "diverse" too, just not the African American diverse that a lot of people seem to be seeking. I guess she's not super likely though, considering she doesn't last much longer...but hopefully there's still a chance, they've been doing some odd things recently re: casting the lead. I just want an interesting show with a lead I can tolerate laugh out loud Smiley

MissMel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Welcome to you, MissMel. welcomeyall
Enjoy the forum. For your convenience here is a link to our rules and info threads: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JMO opinion, I think after digesting Raven's conversation regarding the ex that some of it may have been a bit exaggerated. I mean really how would anyone had been that up close and personal with another person's genitalia unless a)they were examining it b) they were involved with it in some way. c) they had visual zoom capacity.
Just walking in and catching someone does not mean you were as up close and personal as how it sounded to me. It's bad enough for the first walking in and catching an intimate scene, but to say you actually saw the second(a female anatomy class) gave me a rather intimate visual. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm suspicious Suspect of RS suddenly finding "ethics" and deleting comments that are supposedly trolls trash talking lies. He has never let not verifying the accuracy of gossip and rumors get in the way of what he publishes before, to my knowledge. My speculation\suspicion is that the someone "alerted" him is someone from the Raven camp got to him and struck a deal to provide other info\dirt\gossip in exchange for him deleting the comments.

I have no facts to support- solely my speculation\opinion.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:16 pm

IMO, Raven being accused of losing him the way she got him is along the same lines of JoJo apparently being involved in an affair in college. It is rumors that can't be proved and was said by people that imo had intentions of discrediting both girls to garner public backlash towards them. In other words, trolling. And this is why RS said they were deleted.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:24 pm

hae101 - I totally agree with your post. Just because someone said something bad about Raven does not make it a fact.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMel Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 pm

I agree with both of your comments (hae1001 and George1218). The fact that a claim like that is not verified is why RS removed it. Also, yes, someone saying something negative about Raven doesn't make it a fact, of course...but does that mean that it can't be out there? I guess he gets to decide what shows up on his site and didn't want it there, but I would have liked to see if more would come to light about the situation with more exposure/discussion. Maybe RS will investigate himself but removed it in the interim (hope he doesn't keep his findings to himself Smiley ). I just thought it was juicy and wanted to know more and find out if it could be true, but that became highly unlikely when it disappeared! All good points though, thank you.

MissMel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Well then, perhaps most of Blogger boys, blog should be deleted since he is famous for spreading rumours without facts and even outright liying. He himself has ruined former contestants reputation because of his own so called statements made without facts.

He will do what's best for him, and I find it hard to believe he is protecting Raven from trolls. That's my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA. He doesn't care if his info is really true or not, except he has his own repuation to uphold. And he want to keep his sources happy. Eg if someone from Raven's people gave him info during filming, he'll happily delete less than complimentary gossip about Raven. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Wasn't someone tweeting him roses to show Raven's progress?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan