SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:22 am

:cutiepie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dreaming of the freakin weekend!! Am I right?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm

I bet it was great to get some good sleep in!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 am

I loved Raven's post about Rachel the best! I told you guys she loves/supports Rachel being the Bachelorette! Now, on to finding out which of Rachel's rejects could be the one for Raven (LOL just kidding). I just am hoping there are at lease 3 more guys that would be better than JoJo or Kaitlyn's season to be on BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 am

Raven was super supportive last night, constantly tweeting and retweeting every tweet about Rachel. Love their friendship.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

I don't think there was any question about Raven and Rachel's friendship? Did I miss something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:56 pm

I noticed that Raven's dad follows Vanessa on Instagram. I need to find his Instagram holder name though. I believe Raven does as well, right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Raven's date sounds hilarious! But, please with the 'Nick might get arrested' bit!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] huh thats interesting that ravens dad would follow the competition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 pm

this is a date i would love to be on
"Raven and Nick enjoy some good old downhome fun as they climb to the top of a grain bin – to either break up or make out – as is the local custom. They are interrupted by the wailing of a police siren, and it looks like Nick might get arrested. The couple four-wheel through a muddy swamp and passions run high as they roll around in the muddy water. After they clean up, it’s time to meet Raven’s parents. Her dad has been dealing with health issues and shares some encouraging news. Will Raven now feel safe enough to share her feelings with Nick and let him know she is falling in love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Looking at these photos of the dates, either nick is not trying to be obvious with vanessa or what if raven is actually the F1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Raven set up a fun HTD, that's for sure!  The others are the basic HTDs, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought the pics with Vanessa were great though.

On that one pic, I was thinking...'Oh, oh...is that a chokey going on'? LOL cantstopl

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:57 pm

atem wrote:Raven set up a fun HTD, that's for sure!  The others are the basic HTDs, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought the pics with Vanessa were great though.

On that one pic, I was thinking...'Oh, oh...is that a chokey going on'?  LOL cantstopl

Raven kind of date is what i love but thats me, I think a lot of guys would like to do that also.
Vanessa date is more personal
Rachel date is probably about her family to get to know her more
corinne date is going shopping and drinking and trying on clothes, they looked more like gay friends lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan