SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 pm

I think it was just a matter of elimination at this point if he has already chosen who was the last woman standing. Cheese Pasta was too head over heels by this point and if Nick wanted to keep FSD PG it would have been difficult to do  with CP.  Rachel was a forgone conclusion, if she wasn't F1 TPTB would have wanted her off at F3 so she can be at WTA.  That leaves Raven where she is. Don't get me wrong, I see the attraction and Chemistry after all Nick is a passionate man. However, he is looking for an ever after and I believe he realized he found it not in Raven - she was MOT. The difficulty in saying goodbye to her at F2 will be Nick's empathy as he will do to her what has been done to him twice.  I give Raven props though as I think Nick must have thought her strong enough to withstand another heart break.

All IMO

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:57 pm

I also think Raven kind of just snuck into the F2 slot because she seemed pretty drama-free and less invested and fragile than some of the others, who Nick let go earlier. I'm sure he knew Rachel would be the Bachelorette, so he let her go at F3. I actually really appreciate how little Nick has led people on so far. He seems to know when to let them go to minimize the damage (even if they themselves think they didn't get a fair shot). JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:33 pm

For what it's worth, Us Weekly has a little snippet about Nick and Raven in their latest issue. It was just a few sentences, mostly recapping their date, but it said they did sleep together according to their show source and that Nick was excited about Raven. That was pretty much it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:40 pm

^if that's true then I am really disappointed at Nick. He of all people should know what kind of message he sent to Rave, and to Vanessa. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Also for what it's worth, it did say that Raven doesn't regret being open with Nick according to their source close to the show, so if it did happen, she hopefully will be respectful and not tell the world a la Nick IMO. US Weekly is usually pretty reliable when it comes to this show, but who knows.

It's tough. The leads are in a difficult situation because even though they might have a front runner, you're still in a relationship with another person during the fantasy suites and for most leads, I think most of them are physically attracted to the other person and care about them as well. I can see how you can get caught up in that and not really think about the outcome in that moment. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Also for what it's worth, it did say that Raven doesn't regret being open with Nick according to their source close to the show, so if it did happen, she hopefully will be respectful and not tell the world a la Nick IMO. US Weekly is usually pretty reliable when it comes to this show, but who knows.

It's tough. The leads are in a difficult situation because even though they might have a front runner, you're still in a relationship with another person during the fantasy suites and for most leads, I think most of them are physically attracted to the other person and care about them as well. I can see how you can get caught up in that and not really think about the outcome in that moment. JMO

But Nick is different. He's been in the show multiple times. He said it hurts when both partners have different expectations of sex. Maybe to him and Raven, sex in FS is just for fun, but I can't imagine how Vanessa would feel. She already felt it's not special when Nick other fathers for blessing/permission. If she just found out Nick having sex with someone else, she probably would have felt she's no different, no his special person. I don't know, but I really for the first time can't defend him anymore if this is true.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

^ Yeah, I totally get what you're saying, but Nick made such a big deal on the ATFR with Andi that "making love is special" and all that jazz, but that went out the window for me when he had sex with Kaitlyn the first chance that he got after just knowing her in person for a week or two. Nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to Nick. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:58 pm

No one should be surprised that Nick slept with Raven, last season Ben slept with Lauren, Jojo, and Caila according to US weekly and they are really reliable but it takes two to tango

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm sorry but I don't care how reliable any rag mag is or even if RS says it.  Unless your one of the two in the room actually involved in whatever goes down or they ask when let go, why'd you sleep with me then, etc., we don't know for sure that it's true or accurate.  Is it possibly?  Or even more than likely?  Yes, but it is not fact.

ETA: and I'm not saying that to defend or question Nick's actions. Becasue frankly, I don't care if he did or didn't sleep with any of them. IMO, it's dumb to sleep with any, but if your going to, I'd suggest only your F1. And that goes for all the leads and the people in the FS with them.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:05 pm

I just hope this is not true fo all parties involved. But IF this is true, I can see Raven will ask Nick why did you make love to me, and AFTR will be crazy and wild!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm

I honestly don't believe any magazines when it comes to FS details. There is no way to know something like that and be sure about it unless you are one of the parties involved. It could be as little as Raven looked giddy in the morning so they must have done it. Unless someone lets it out like Nick or Kaitlyn, there is no saying what level of intimacy transpired in the FS.

Also, if I have to say Nick got intimate with someone other than his F1, I place the possibility of Rachel way way above Raven. He has no physical chemistry with Raven IMO and with her history of kiss and tell, Nick would be a complete idiot to go there. And IMO Nick can be a lot of things but stupid he is not. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry but I don't care how reliable any rag mag is or even if RS says it.  Unless your one of the two in the room actually involved in whatever goes down or they ask when let go, why'd you sleep with me then, etc., we don't know for sure that it's true or accurate.  Is it possibly?  Or even more than likely?  Yes, but it is not fact.

ETA:  and I'm not saying that to defend or question Nick's actions.  Becasue frankly, I don't care if he did or didn't sleep with any of them.  IMO, it's dumb to sleep with any, but if your going to, I'd suggest only your F1.  And that goes for all the leads and the people in the FS with them.  

JMO
I will be a bit surprised if Nick caved due to Raven's expectations. On the other hand, who is their source? Is it the same one who plays with RS and has an obvious grudge? There were two people in that room. Someone will ask Nick before all is said and done. He will not lie about it. Until then I"m a lil leary of believing a source. Cause I know the horse's mouth from which it came.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan