SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think they could definitely be having worse edits. Lauren comes off ditzy and bland, Ben a little less so. Not the greatest edit but not damaging you know? JMO
I agree. But look at the Facebook comments. The Internet isn't a total indication of what viewers think...But from what I've noticed on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, forums, and blogs ppl think Lauren is coming off like a biotch.

This is solely my opinion: Anyone that spends that much time following people they don't know needs to get a new hobby. I don't know if she is or is not a biotch and I don't care. I am simply amazed at the amount of time invested in something so---superficial. This again is my opinion and goes for any type of fanism or reverse fanism.
True. But the same could be said about watching reality Tv in he first place and thus joining in on the discussion IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 pm

If they plan to stay in Colorado they better get used to the $$$$ it takes for a decent house in a good neighborhood. Renting here even sucks. I've already resigned myself to the fact that if I ever want to own a house here I better win the lottery. Lol

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm

umngirl wrote:That recap had me rofl

Way more entertaining than the show could ever attempt to be.

They are the best laugh out loud Tells me all I need to know.

@Lennoxcolinrolland Why did they need a almost 900k house for? For flipping or home remodels?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:

@Lennoxcolinrolland Why did they need a almost 900k house for? For flipping or home remodels?
To live in! Lauren wants a new house because the one they're currently in is too small, and she wants more room space (don't blame her there!), so Lace took them to see houses ( laugh out loud ). Ben wants a fixer upper and Lauren wants a ready-to-move in. Ben told Lauren at least 8 times that they couldn't afford the ready-to-move in house and she was essentially pouting about it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
I agree. But look at the Facebook comments. The Internet isn't a total indication of what viewers think...But from what I've noticed on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, forums, and blogs ppl think Lauren is coming off like a biotch.

This is solely my opinion: Anyone that spends that much time following people they don't know needs to get a new hobby. I don't know if she is or is not a biotch and I don't care. I am simply amazed at the amount of time invested in something so---superficial. This again is my opinion and goes for any type of fanism or reverse fanism.
True. But the same could be said about watching reality Tv in he first place and thus joining in on the discussion IMO.

I guess it depends on how much reality tv one watches. Suspect Or how involved one is with all this.
Everything in moderation works for me personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:

To live in! Lauren wants a new house because the one they're currently in is too small, and she wants more room space (don't blame her there!), so Lace took them to see houses ( laugh out loud ). Ben wants a fixer upper and Lauren wants a ready-to-move in. Ben told Lauren at least 8 times that they couldn't afford the ready-to-move in house and she was essentially pouting about it.

Ah ok thanks. Well they are going to have to compromise if that's the case. Seems Lauren wants everything to go her way.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I guess it depends on how much reality tv one watches. Suspect Or how involved one is with all this.
Everything in moderation works for me personally.
I agree. But still.. laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Ah ok thanks. Well they are going to have to compromise if that's the case. Seems Lauren wants everything to go her way.
You're welcome. I'd say, moreso than not, the edit points to Lauren wanting her way IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 pm

T
Alanna wrote:
This is because that's what she is imo.
This show has put me off of her a little, not gonna lie. Her edit is just making her look bad. Her complaining about Ben not being able to afford a $895k house was... And then a couple of other situations and looks she's given have made me question some things.. I don't think she's a biotch though, just comes off snooty at times.. IMO.
The house hunting segment was so completely staged and scripted I'm not even counting it. Like please. Ben was really interested in that $hithole and they were really gonna buy property from Lace? Lauren was not ACTUALLY wanting to buy that property. Show set up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:T
Alanna wrote:
This is because that's what she is imo.
This show has put me off of her a little, not gonna lie. Her edit is just making her look bad. Her complaining about Ben not being able to afford a $895k house was... And then a couple of other situations and looks she's given have made me question some things.. I don't think she's a biotch though, just comes off snooty at times.. IMO.
The house hunting segment was so completely staged and scripted I'm not even counting it. Like please. Ben was really interested in that $hithole and they were really gonna buy property from Lace? Lauren was not ACTUALLY wanting to buy that property. Show set up.
Maybe. But the show can't edit facial expressions laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:55 pm

I agree @sosleepy. Lace shows them two houses at opposite extremes. The house wasn't a "fixer upper" - it was disgusting and should be condemned. Then the opposite end of the extreme with the expensive dream home. In real life, a realtor asks questions about type of house desired, budget etc. No realtor in real life imo would have shown those two houses to the couple. All manufactured drama imo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 pm

The show is mostly scripted, no doubt IMO. But where does one draw the line between what's real and what's fake (that's the problem with reality tv IMO)? In any case, the essential point I'm trying to make here: Lauren's edit is chit. IMO.

And I'm not the only one that thinks this. Seems to be common thought *IMO from some comments*:

https://m.facebook.com/BenandLaurenHappilyEverAfter/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt