SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Alanna wrote:It's just pathetic IMO that Ben values his relationship so little to be part of this real/fake script and also apparently values himself that much too. Just go back to real life and real therapy already IMO.

Indeed. There's filming a TV show and then there's pretending you're calling off a wedding your fiancée is excited about and masturbating into a cup on TV. Those things will always be out there. Just yikes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Well... like a month ago I'd say he can kiss that political career goodbye..... but..... idk anymore.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:29 am

I started off thinking "oh no this is so boring" after the first episode but I hung in there and IMO the rest of the episodes were mildly entertaining. The show was super scripted but most of these types of shows are. I think it was a fluffy mild take on Ben and Lauren and snippets of their life together. I think the marriage postponement episode was based in reality because those where real tears and emotions by both. Ben is an overthinker and he probably regretted his decision to call off the wedding and changed his mind in fairly quick order.
I know I am in the vast minority but the cringy things just made me laugh. Ben is a dork and he is not afraid to show it. I had a good laugh at the recycling of the BIP boom boom room footage montage (J&A) that they used for the specimen collection. I am amazed he got some of the guys to give donations too. laugh out loud  laugh out loud
I like Lauren and find her to be a beautiful good hearted gal with a lovely closeknit family. IMO Ben is lucky to have found her because she balances him out and he needs it. One thing was clear on the show and that is the strong love Ben and Lauren have for each other.
All in all the show was pretty lame but it was also mildly entertaining. It was a mild romp for the Bach/Ette franchise. I was not expecting it to be anything else.
Now I am just curious when we will hear the wedding date for B&L.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 am

I just saw this and it killed me laugh out loud so amazing, but so wrong at the same time:

https://instagram.com/p/BNdhNm0hn6w/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:28 am

^^^ Too much. However citrus is good for you. cantstopl
Somehow I doubt it was as big as a grapefruit. Wouldn't he need special pants for that? I mean where do you put that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just saw this and it killed me laugh out loud so amazing, but so wrong at the same time:

https://instagram.com/p/BNdhNm0hn6w/
These ladies are so, so klassy. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 am

Nah, IMO I can easily see myself discussing such with a close friend/family, not in front of rolling cameras, but that's me.
I'm still trying to figure out the pants situation. Maybe he wore kilts during that time. Hmm... the case of the great ball conundrum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt