SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:30 pm

^ Yeah and JJ liked that article about them breaking up. What a weird man. laugh out loud

The show is full of fake drama, but I don't believe this to be fake, at least not completely. I remember a couple of months ago an interview was posted to the board where Ben said the same thing, before this episode was even filmed, that he wanted to really get to know Lauren and their relationship better before getting married and I said he was being smart about. This isn't a new topic for these two. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah and JJ liked that article about them breaking up. What a weird man. laugh out loud

The show is full of fake drama, but I don't believe this to be fake, at least not completely. I remember a couple of months ago an interview was posted to the board where Ben said the same thing, before this episode was even filmed, that he wanted to really get to know Lauren and their relationship better before getting married and I said he was being smart about. This isn't a new topic for these two. IMO
Brett Bushnell liked the article too laugh out loud But JJ and Brett are always interacting with that account, since they're all about sports.

Yeah, I think this drama about the wedding is being magnified, but I'm sure Ben DOES feel the way he claims to feel, on some level IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:34 pm

I've only read this thread, not seen the show, but IMO I never take the engagements on the show as real engagements. To me it's just a person choosing who the clicked with most out of the 25 or had the most chemistry with - who they want to give a real relationship a try with. Hopefully for them there is real love there. But to come out of it planning a wedding could not be more ridiculous to me. JMO.

I totally think Ben made a lot of sense with what I've read here he said.

My problem with it is if Lauren was genuinely unaware he felt that way and they hadn't had this same talk privately off camera. If that's the case - Yikes Ben that is cold IMO.

So I hope they had already decided to slow things down with a wedding and just be a couple and see where it takes them. To me there's a big difference between being in love with someone and being sure that you want a life partnership with someone. I hope they take the time to figure it out away from tv cameras.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Does anyone know in real time when they filmed that fake Extreme Home Makeover epi? I remember Lauren and the twins snapping in hard hats, but couldn't tell you when. That's the next epi. Just trying to see how they are piecing this together for the show.
It was 7 weeks ago. The filming and the airing is sooooo out of order from what I'm seeing, from looking back at the snaps.

It's not really out of order, other than the makeover of their own home, which Ben supposedly had done while they were in Vegas for iHeartRadio, even though it was completed by Lauren herself before they even went to the Bachelor mansion. That's just ridiculous. But the engagement pics were taken before the group therapy filming where Ben supposedly called the wedding off, then a week or so later the Bachelor mansion visit, then a couple of days from that the iHeartRadio, after that the Extreme Makeover stuff and then the Vegas "bachelor/-ette" parties. That seems to be the timeline on the show as well. I just don't believe for one second that Ben changed his mind about the wedding in 2 weeks and that's the reason they had those parties in Vegas. I think it'll be another "surprise" by Ben to make Lauren see that he's still committed, just not ready, yadda yadda.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:10 pm

What a terrible surprise though, I don't think we should get married but let's have parties like we are. Also they did not drive from the mansion to Vegas as some sort of road trip. Lauren snapped or tweeted that their flight was delayed on their way to I heart from the mansion and I remember thinking they should just drive.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Yeah, the road trip bits were obviously filmed later for filler and a car advertisement.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Okay so as weird as the bachelor party thing is (and to me it is a really odd thing to do if you are calling off a wedding) maybe the producers decided to do it because this whole show has to end on a high note, right? I mean it would be depressing to end it with, well it was fun planning that wedding good thing we called it off. So maybe a fun let's celebrate our relationship type party = a happier ending?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:31 pm

^Everything they've done has been the producers ideas/suggestions IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:45 pm

None of this seems like their real life. What exactly have they done as a couple outside of cameras being in their faces? Vacations which happened after filming this show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Everything they've done has been the producers ideas/suggestions IMO.

I so agree and personally think that all interviews they have done since the filming of the show started are geared towards the script of the show.

In the end, Ben and Lauren are getting a televised and paid-for wedding and probably a nice chunk of change to put in the bank.

FWIW, TPTB pretty much did the same thing to Trista and Ryan... manufacturing drama that really wasn't there.

Of course, all IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:10 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^Everything they've done has been the producers ideas/suggestions IMO.

I so agree and personally think that all interviews they have done since the filming of the show started are geared towards the script of the show.

In the end, Ben and Lauren are getting a televised and paid-for wedding and probably a nice chunk of change to put in the bank.

FWIW, TPTB pretty much did the same thing to Trista and Ryan... manufacturing drama that really wasn't there.

Of course, all IMO!
Well yeah, but I find it very hard to believe that they actually used onions/eye drops to make the two of them cry during that therapy session IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh @Kashathediva !!Get well soon!

I watched maybe 30 minutes of the first episode so I really don't know anything other than what I read here.

Is it not possible that Ben wanting to call off the wedding, ( for now IMO,) because he really wants to make sure they are both ready for that step and it's not bachelor bubble. Considering the time frame since they got engaged, it was only March of this year, 8 months ago, not knowing anything about each other before that. Being offered a TV wedding may made him feel pressured.

Maybe these are conversations they've had and TPTB ran with it, included the story line into the script, and blew up into manufactured drama for viewers.

IMO it's obvious they are in love by the various interviews I've seen their SM and there day to day life.

I thought they got engaged last November. They have been engaged for a year now and living together for at least 8/9 months. I think you pretty much know someone after living with them. I think Ben has issues and having trouble letting go of things in his past instead of making a new start with Lauren. He wanted to keep his house like it was when he was a bachelor but he finally gave in to that and I am sure there are other things.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt