SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:20 am

He is the cutest bachelor/ette baby, ever. Seriously. He's so freaking cute.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by Sable Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:24 am

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Only the best for my boy. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I must say that I just love little sammy's bald head. All three of my kiddos were little bald babies! They all eventually grew very robust and healthy heads of hair. My daughter has very long, healthy, thick hair now, but you wouldn't know it because she was bald till she was almost 2! I just think it is so cute when babies are bald like Samuel is. It reminds me of when my kids were babies! Smiley
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:02 am

Bald is cute. Little Samuel shows no signs of growing hair and it suits him.

My First needed a haircut at 3 weeks it was getting in her eyes. By the time she was one it was past her shoulders. To this day its as thick as horse hair... So Bald is a nice change.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:08 am

There's a little bit of blonde fuzz up there. Catherine keeps saying that he's blonde and blue eyed. Either way, I agree, he's an adorable 17 weeks today.

In other special days,  Sean met Marms in Seattle four years ago today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:54 pm

biglove44 wrote:He is the cutest bachelor/ette baby, ever.  Seriously.  He's so freaking cute.  

Totally agree...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:36 pm

His face and those chunky thighs.

A sailor and a Wildcat by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:38 pm

^^this kid! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:21 pm

He's going to be sick of pictures even before his 1st birthday comes along laugh out loud beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:09 pm

seriously one huggable, loveable, delicious little nugget!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:52 am

Happy Halloween

We've accepted the fact that our next kid won't be nearly as cute. Happy Halloween! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:12 pm

It's gonna be hard to top that cuteness but can't wait to see their future attempt(s). Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:51 pm

They can just keep having them until they get a cuteness match. giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem