SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:57 pm

His smile kills me. And he keeps looking so old. Slow your roll little man.

And Sean's a pretty swell guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Happiest baby there ever was.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm

haha what a beautiful smile! Mall walking is a great idea. Lots of noises and smells for Samuel to discover, not to mention father son time and me time for Catherine. Win win for everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71461

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 pm

My goodness- the dimples!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm

That last pic was the sweetest. Oh My he is just a dolly. All these adorable surge of babies are making my heart melt.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Nakey baby FTW

I HAVE A BABY?! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Nakey baby is the cutest little guy. Those little chubby thighs, oh my
I think he's eyes are looking brown lately
What do you think?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:59 pm

I think his eyes are still blue, at least they look blue in Cat's snaps from this morning. They can look brown with some lighting.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Love that photo! He's cuter every day!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Can we talk about the elephant in the room? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Ellie has a boo-boo on her eye!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Oh she does. I was busy looking at Elephant Boy and didn't notice at first. Poor Ellie Girl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem