SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Adorable. PINKHEART PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:43 am

Happy Sunday peeps! If you haven't seen Sean's IG story, make sure to check it out it's pretty funny.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Haha poor Samuel

Seniority rules. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Soon kid. "The pit" will be your personal playground soon.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Ellie looks quite pleased with the current situation.

And the "pit" will make one helluva fort some day.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Rawr. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Baby Simba is even cute with a messy face,

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:19 pm

Baby Simba, laugh out loud that's cute. I'd never leave that pit if I had one of those. It won't be long before he can get up on that couch by himself. He's so darn sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud towel man

Towel Man will be the next great superhero. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 am

How come a superhero doesn't entertain me in the bath tub?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Who wants to see Samuel crawl? Sign up for this new social media app and support/follow Sean and Catherine and you can see him do just that.

Reminiscing on all of the memories and looking forward to what is in store in our commercial with @lyf_app Smiley Our journey on The Bachelor was so amazing, but now with our new favorite social media app, Lyf, we can share things from our own perspective. Our story as a couple has been broadcast on national television and we highlight many fun moments on social media, but now you can follow us on @lyf_app and get to know us hearing about daily life straight from the source. I love it because I get to share tips, challenges, and my thoughts. Follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under Catherine Lowe on Lyf! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Sammy crawling? Sign me up!!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem