SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Celebrating Papa Jay and Aunt Pam's birthdays.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 pm

And Sean carrying the daddy diaper backpack. WTG dude!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

laugh out loud she's the best. And their garage is neater than most rooms IN my house.

This is my life. It's awesome. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

I love quirky Catherine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Me too. She's adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Hahaha laugh out loud I love it ! She is the cutest ! Love them ! Such a lovely loving couple Smiley thanks for posting .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 pm

She's the best. laugh out loud

And I love that Sean filmed her without her knowing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Oops [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Lovely and appreciative blog post from Sean

@SeanLowe09: That time we skipped church and I noticed Catherine was crying - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Amazing and sweet blog! Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:53 pm

I'd already posted the link in our general thread but here's more info and a cute video

SHIRTS/SWEATSHIRTS/ONESIES FOR GOOD  I've teamed up with @officializegear to bring awareness to @twofeetproject by selling these awesome garments I helped design. Proceeds will benefit Two Feet Project.  Click the link in my bio to get yours and read below about my affiliation to TFP and about the organization itself! - I was first introduced to this wonderful organization when I traveled across the world to Kenya for a semester abroad and met philanthropist and fellow Seattleite Stephen Ishmael. We bonded over the shared love for the youth of Kenya and through this friendship, a relationship with Two Feet Project was made. Since meeting in 2007, I have supported TFP in any way I could. Now is your chance to help make a difference in the world, starting with my love of pizza and the Kenyan youth. Yes, those things can go together Smiley - The Two Feet Project is an organization dedicated to instilling hope and promoting positive change in the youth of Kenya. Using mentorship programs and sports as platforms, Two Feet Project aims to equip Kenya's underprivileged youth with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to overcome the obstacles that keep much of Kenya's population in poverty. Two Feet Project strives to prepare the Kenyan youth to be catalyst for change in their own communities and for them to be examples of leadership as they stand on their own two feet and end the cycle of perpetual poverty and hopelessness that permeates their culture. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am

Well good morning Samuel.

Source: @seanloweksu IG story

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem