SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Nothing like a hot tea lesson to heat things up during a rainstorm in Morocco, right guys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 pm

can't believe KevinW's pouty face when Mikhel came back. Mikhel says he can feel guys who've dveloped a connection with Jasmine are getting pissed off

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:02 pm

reason wrote:Can I be the frist to kick Drew azz please???

Kevin W dont let the door hit you azz on the way out.  She is not your girlfriend and she will never be your wife.  

Can I join you? We can take turns and kick him several times, all the while discussing his latest business strategy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
reason wrote:Can I be the frist to kick Drew azz please???

Kevin W dont let the door hit you azz on the way out.  She is not your girlfriend and she will never be your wife.  

Can I join you? We can take turns and kick him several times, all the while discussing his latest business strategy.

Yes, yes, I am over those 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Thanks for the live updates..everyone!!.so the last date will be KP's SD i suppose?.....i have been waiting to fully soaking up his dreamy voice forever laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 pm

laugh out loud Drew

Jasmine, Drew talks about himself a lot
She asks what he wants to know about her, he's thinking, what a jerk. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see you...And I think it's a good thing." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:05 pm

She's getting it now, how could there be a connection when there's no conversing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:06 pm

KevinW brings her a tea
He doesn't share women
He perks right up when he's with her

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:06 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Does mike get extra sqt now???
I am sure they'd have extra time together, just not filmed as Brad and Bianka's wasn't after the rose was handed out, even though I know they spent a LOT of time together that night.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:06 pm

KevinW not a fan of the group dates
Jasmine says they connected in a huge way, she's been thinking so much, she's scared

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:07 pm

She asks if he's ready, he lives in Toronto, bit city, is it ego related.

Love her direct questions.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again