SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"You're in good hands right now. Those 3 guys are beauties and they're going to take care of you." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

bugger I hope that's not for telling with order of roses???????? :shocked!:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Not watching yet but just wanted to chime in re. KW's HT ... they filmed in Waterloo (basically my HT) and I had no idea when it was happening laugh out loud
Didn't hear or read anything at all.
& warrior field right by my alma mater, too ....

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Trish F2 Bachelor Canada season 2 looks amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 17s
It's time for the After Show with @JennValentyne, @TrishaVergo, @dallassmith, SuperFan @FrankieCena and of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:last rose to Mike

Great thanks BMom, the concern for Winnipeg lives strong giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:33 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Not watching yet but just wanted to chime in re. KW's HT ... they filmed in Waterloo (basically my HT) and I had no idea laugh out loud

I caught the Warrior Field!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:35 pm

If it is that way then Mike will indeed get the last rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Not watching yet but just wanted to chime in re. KW's HT ... they filmed in Waterloo (basically my HT) and I had no idea laugh out loud

I caught the Warrior Field!
Thanks for updating, GA (& everyone else live posting) Smiley

It will be so cool to see Waterloo on The Bachelorette Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 2498057887

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 pm

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:mikhel feels like he would follow jasmine around and do whatever she says....is that puppy love Hugesmile

Now that you say it laugh out loud giggling Someone posted a while ago that Jasmine would boss Mikhel around, I think we got our confirmation tonight giggling

Yeah I remember someone mentioning that! I also think Mikhel sometimes seems almost younger than Jasmine (which Jasmine kind of pointed to when she said she wanted him to take charge). After reading what Jasmine said post-show about what she wanted in a partner I think as much as she will care about Mikhel, IMO in the end she'll realize they're not a long-term fit and he'll leave as F2. I also noticed that Mikhel spends quite a bit of time away in remote areas... he was last in Nunavut working. Could be another factor that Jasmine weighed up about long-term potential.

I still think Mikhel is going to be the next Bachelor CA! All JMO. Smiley

And regarding the order of the roses, it's exactly what I expected. Just like the Winnipeg IMO faux concern. IMO nothing to worry about. yes

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 pm

The preview sees Mikhel going home. He looks angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Yikes another mini preview Mikhel in teary eyes getting into a car, vo I just want to go home.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again