SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 am

reason wrote:It is to find out which room each got then we will know the price.  Off to bed see you all tomorrow. tired. laugh out loud
There's the link in the post above for the website. I don't know if you want to look further into it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or does it feel like kev w and mikhels relationship with jas is miles ahead at the moment compared to mikes? I mean it seems like mikhel is in love already and we know kev w says I'm in love with her (imo htd) as we heard him in the 1st preview of the season say it.........bloody hell mike better pick up his game in htd or the edit better show some more of the jasmike relationship???!!!!!!

IA I do not see any romantic connection with Jasmine and Mike. There is way more emotional feelings being shown between Jas and Kevin/Mikhel. I think by Mike asking her if she likes him, IMO tells me he is not getting that vibe from her that she is interested in him.

TrishB wrote:Hi guys! I am truly loving The Bachelorette Canada! Jasmine is incredible...not only beautiful, but kind, charismatic and smart! Best lead woman I have seen yet!
Can you guys tell me if there is a thread of the guys? I've looked but can't find any? snipped

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
First category is the contestants threads.

As far as the elastic pants, my son bought a couple of pairs in the spring. They actually look good with the right shirt and shoes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am thinking the same thing watching it back this morning. Then again I am wondering why say the chemistry is off the charts with Mike? Next week she ask him how does he feels about her? Interesting ??? I notice Mike seems to keep everything close to his vest, the one time I see him emotional was when the 2 on 1 date card came.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've noticed that you're stating things as facts based on other seasons but this is the first Bachelorette Canada so that means we don't know how closely it will follow editing from other countries' shows or even Bachelor Canada. I guess we'll all see how it works out and go from there. IMO Jasmine doesn't seem like any other Bachelorette that I've seen (have only watched U.S. until now).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 am

Good morning....havent been on the threads, just watching the episodes and quite honestly, not giving it much thought after the episode is over. I really like Jasmine but not really seeing any real love story developing. I see her conducting interviews on dates and its probably because shes really not letting herself choose with her heart but with her head. I actually thought that Kevin P was probably her best romantic match....but my gut says shes going to either choose Mike because hes the smart choice, or Kevin because they have some chemistry ....but i think the angry Kevin we saw last week is the true him and she'll soon dump him.....either way I dont see a forever guy from this final 3. Mikhel, nice guy but not for her.... Kevin is saying what she wants to hear and Mike is just a great guy but more friend zone. Hopefully being bachelorette will get a real forever guy nce the dust settles.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am thinking the same thing watching it back this morning. Then again I am wondering why say the chemistry is off the charts with Mike?  Next week she ask him how does he feels about her? Interesting ??? I notice Mike seems to keep everything close to his vest, the one time I see him emotional was when the 2 on 1 date card came.

I was wondering about that as well. I remember her saying that in a PI but maybe she was referring to someone else. Anyone remember in which episode it was said?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 am

richmondrose wrote:
reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am thinking the same thing watching it back this morning. Then again I am wondering why say the chemistry is off the charts with Mike?  Next week she ask him how does he feels about her? Interesting ??? I notice Mike seems to keep everything close to his vest, the one time I see him emotional was when the 2 on 1 date card came.

I was wondering about that as well. I remember her saying that in a PI but maybe she was referring to someone else. Anyone remember in which episode it was said?

I believe it was an ITM during her date with Mike

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was when she was with Mike on the 1 on 1 in Montreal.  She did say it was off the charts and said it to the camera in the outfit that she was wearing on Mike's date, I just watch it back again.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave Nice to see you!

Thanks GA handwave

I have definitley been MIA but should be back for Nick.....won't be missing his season.... thats for sure laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:36 am

IMO, Mike IF Mike is the F1, could it be a scenario like Des's Chris? Meaning with them, there weren't a ton of kissing or gushing like Des was doing with Brooks and others. IMO, the stuff with Mike is really hidden and I did notice that if given a chance, Jasmine sits next to Mike. She has for the last few epi's whether it is on a group date or cocktail party. I think that there is heat with Mikhel but not much real convo's and serious stuff. With Mike, she's had a good round out with both involved.

Kevin W confuses me. Something about their connection works, but IMO, there just doesn't seem to be something right about it. TIme will tell on that.

I am still confused about who will be the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 am

reason wrote:One thing I know they never put the final 1 in funny costumes and Kevin W got that yesterday, IMO.  I also find it interesting that Kevin Wand Mikhel  is the ones telling Jasmine about what their future will look like, but in Mike time he is asking her what their future looks like.

This was the only time in the episode when KW's hair was under control. giggling The last couple of episodes I've thought he definitely needs a haircut or some better product.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again