SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
We're so excited to have country singer-songwriter (and all 'round *swoooon worthy*) @dallassmith joining our After Show panel this week!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Yes. that's it. I'm pretty sure KevinW will get a HTD.

I had tried to speculate awhile back about the HTD's and two firehalls. KevinW although he lives in Toronto, he works in Hamilton, not far, but with traffic in that area, it could be a challenge to go to Hamilton where he works to Toronto where he lives. Unless they skip Hamilton and he shows her around Toronto. If Kevin is the F1, I can see him easily moving West. His mother lives in Waterloo which is 1 1/2 hrs 2 hr with traffic from Toronto. I'm wondering if the HTD would be in Waterloo or what if they fly west to his family there and his parents meet up there?

I think with KevinW they will focus on family, with Mike it will be the fire hall, charities and his music. Just a wild guess and I could be totally out the lunch. laugh out loud

With Mike, I'm wondering if they go to WestHawk Lake, he recently IG' a throwback for his Mom and Jasmine being familiar with that area. If they have a family cottage there, perhaps that's where the family will meet up. All my opinions, but I keep changing my mind. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you that is so helpful. If they focus on Mike's fire hall and charity and Kevin's family that will be very telling to me. Would love to see a cabin on a lake. It would be so hard for me not to pick someone with a family cabin on a lake. That is literally a dream of mine.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

I think Mike family will be included due to the comment by the dad. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally finished watching epi 6. I'm very torn on who I think is the f1 but not as much about the next Bachelor.

I was disappointed that Benoit got a SD because he seems like a MOT guy. I barely paid attention and assume he's leaving next.

I loved seeing more of Kevin P and agree with Sharleen about that kiss.  beatingheart He's still right up there with Mikhel as my favorites. He could be a dark horse but am assuming he'll go home soon. I don't see him as TB only because of his nomadic life and he may be too deep.

I like Thomas but he's kind of like KP with his lifestyle and didn't see it working out with Jasmine. Drew is so full of himself that it's probably safe to say he won't get his wish of being lead. Jasmine nailed it when she said he never asks about her, even when prompted.

Mike is a nice guy and I'd be fine with him as either f1 or lead, but I'm not seeing it with Jasmine. I know people have pointed out clues in interviews/SM but I still can't buy it just yet. He seems more like the guy she wishes she could get into than the one she does.

Kevin W is still not my favorite and I didn't like how rude he was to Jasmine. He was a bit of a spoiled brat in this episode. I get that he has feelings for her and appears to think he's got this but he could be pushing her away with his attitude. Edit keeps me from seeing him as TB but could see him as f1 because there is a lot of chemistry. I could also see him being the jealous f2 and walking out in a huff which I'm sure they'd love.

Mikhel is such a sweetie yet he & Jasmine do have a lot of chemistry. After their conversations, she just seems to melt a little and seems almost girlish when it's kissing time. Does that mean he's f1? No idea but do see him as the leading contender for Bachelor if not.

I will say that they're doing a very good job at hiding the true f1 because all the camps seem to think it points to their guy (not necessarily their favorite but who they think "wins"). JMO of course.

IA with your post except for the not seeing chemistry with mike part Hugesmile IMO I see a growing connection with them, and Jasmine has said she feels the chemistry with mike and in her words "it's off the charts".... However if mike is not f1 then he is the next bachelor and then that would make mikhel f1 IMO ....of course if mike is f1 then 100% IMO mikhel will be the next lead....now if Kev w ends up being f1 then I would say mike still would be next lead no matter how much they seem to be pushing mikhel for it as IMO mike seems to be more popular on sm....of course this is all jmo and I hope that makes sense AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:02 pm

casjacknick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you that is so helpful. If they focus on Mike's fire hall and charity and Kevin's family that will be very telling to me. Would love to see a cabin on a lake. It would be so hard for me not to pick someone with a family cabin on a lake. That is literally a dream of mine.

No kidding! There are some gorgeous cottages a couple of hours away and even 1/2 hour away on Lake Erie that when you're there it feels like you're in another world. So gorgeous. It is very common for Canadians across this country to have cottages on lakes where they can enjoy our very short summers.

BTW - I'm not sure that I can live post tonight for the whole show. If there are any Canadian posters, please feel free to join in. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
casjacknick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you that is so helpful. If they focus on Mike's fire hall and charity and Kevin's family that will be very telling to me. Would love to see a cabin on a lake. It would be so hard for me not to pick someone with a family cabin on a lake. That is literally a dream of mine.

No kidding! There are some gorgeous cottages a couple of hours away and even 1/2 hour away on Lake Erie that when you're there it feels like you're in another world. So gorgeous. It is very common for Canadians across this country to have cottages on lakes where they can enjoy our very short summers.

BTW - I'm not sure that I can live post tonight for the whole show. If there are any Canadian posters, please feel free to join in. TYIA
Don't know if you know the area GA but my hubby and I use to go camping in Turkey Point/Long Point areas. It was fun and back then there were still some open spaces. The times that I wished I was in one of those cabins was when the wind/rain started.....man did it cool things down.

I will be around I think.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Finale episode is Nov 22nd.....confirmed by Bette CA Twitter account. Pretty please can someone double check the filming schedule. Not sure if the below will be the flow but please correct as you see fit.

Today Oct 25th (Marrakesh Part 2) - 5 guys become 3
Nov 1st - HTDs
Nov 8th - unclear yet if 2 or 3 guys go to Cuba. Regardless should be FD and or MTP??/ LCD???.
Nov 15th - MTA
Nov 22nd - Finale (could be LCD ?? / FRC & AFTR)

ouiouiandie
@BacheloretteCA do we have a date for the finale yet?

Bachelorette Canada
@ouiouiandie Novmeber 22! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: adding more tweets on the finale
Candy @candy_fan_3
So after tonight, 3 more episodes then the finale? Where does [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fit in? Will there be an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  3h3 hours ago
You'll have to watch and find out!

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more information on finale)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
With only 5 men remaining, the relationships are getting more and more serious. Tune in for more Moroccan love TONIGHT 9PM ET/PT @w_network!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm

where are you your description is needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

1st date is one-on-one with kevinw

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"...I've been able to build real connections with these guys." - With hometowns looming, this week is even more important! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again