SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 pm

she thinks they needed to get away from the city after the fight the previous RC

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"I'm a little rough, I gotta get a gentler touch....with the teat." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:13 pm

they are in a traditional berber home waring traditional berber clothes...miking cows...laugh out loud

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:13 pm

kevin is a little rough and squeezin a litlle hard laugh out loud

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
"If you can cook a meal with someone, then I think you can do a lot of things."  Baking bread  is an unexpected milestone here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Sorry I posted earlier, I can't really post live tonight, watching, but have some friends over watching.

kevinw date, they milked a cow, and made home made bread over an open fire with a local man and his wife, very sweet date so far. Jasmine can see the difference in him without the other guys, it's the connection she initially had is now back.

He likes to cook, she likes to cook. He's smiling from ear to ear this whole segment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 pm

now they're baking bread and she says its really important that they are able to work together...it giveshera glimpse of what it would be to live with him...kevin wants to talk about the future make sure they're on the same page

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm

If you cant be your self around others just with the bachelorette that's not a good thing.

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for making my day with the live updates!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
RT @JodyFarr: Dating 1 on 1; one who gets the milk, gets the girl!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 pm

apologies for the run-on sentencesand typos, everyone...trying my best but not as good as GA giggling

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 pm

guys talking...wondering what KW and jasmine are doing on their date

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again