SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 am

Aunties love.....Id like your Mike Jasmine /Des Chris scenario to be true. Theyre my two favorite people this season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 am

northernviewer wrote:Aunties love.....Id like your Mike Jasmine /Des Chris scenario to be true.   Theyre my two favorite people this season.  
I also see similiarities with Bianka/Brad and Jasmine/Mike. Bianka was somewhat hidden especially when it came to their heat till the final epi when they didn't care anymore. But all along there were major questions. I am seeing that with Mike and Jasmine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:57 am

Gah I'm sorry ya'll but to me Jasmine and Mike seem absolutely asexual together. The producers get the leads to say all kinds of things about the contestants so her claiming they have off the charts chemistry isn't evidence to me that she's hot for him or that their connection must be hidden. I just think it's not there period. Jasmine is a 27-year-old woman and as a woman about her age most of the time we're going to pick the guy we're the most hot for and turned on by, not the nicest guy ever in the world who is the most perfect on paper. I see the "bad boy" winning this one. All JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 pm

I think Jasmine will surprise most people based on how she approached this process. Her words not mine are that she picked not based on physical chemistry. She quoted Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis as the ideal relationship for her which was built on a foundation of friendship. She might be the first lead from the CA franchise to get married to her F1 based on her using this approach.....all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your thoughts above I was thinking the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:17 pm

Mikes biggest hurdle to get over with Jasmine,IMO, is that he's from Winnipeg.  She may have even fought any attraction because of that.  Hes probably her best shot at finding someone out of this but Ive got a feeling that shes going to a single girl by the new year.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 pm

IMO, as in an interview with Brad, HTD will likely change things for her as it did for him. With Brad, he said that when he met Bianka's family, that changed things drastically for him. He wanted to be around her but when he met the family, he figured it would all work. They lasted 2 yrs so something was right to last that long in this kind of a meet up.

I am thinking and wondering if the Winnipeg issue will be null and void when Jasmine sees what there is for them there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Chemistry is a subjective thing and anything can happen between now and hometowns, jasmine's family meeting the guys to make Jasmine NOT end up with the guy she is so hot for.

Everything Jasmine has said postshow lines up most with either Mike or Mikhel being the F1. The least Kevin W. Obviously she could just be saying what sounds good for an interview. Time will tell.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne
Fantastic panel last night! @BacheloretteCA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I say I have to agree with you on this. Maybe if Jasmine was in her 30's Mike would be her perfect match but as she is still in her 20's? she still has some of that "nomad" lifestyle in her & Mike is settled. IMO being on the "same page" as your partner is highly important and I don't see it between the 2 of them the way I see it with Kevin W.

Ultimately I think she wants what Mike has to offer, just not right now as their timing is off

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
We're so excited to have a couch full of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alums next week! First up Mr.@bradcsmith will be joining our LIVE After Show panel.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Wow, that must have been super uncomfortable! AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698
My sc from Wnetwork
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again