SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:15 pm

IMO, but on paper, her getting the FIR makes total sense.  She's an incredibly pretty 31-year old lawyer with Wisconsin connection who seems pretty confident from the videos.  Seems exactly like Nick's type to me, no matter what racist garbage RS wants to throw around.

If she doesn't get the "villain" edit, seems like she could be a strong frontrunner for F1/next lead.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:22 pm

It is pretty horrible what RS is insinuating, but tried to lessen his insinuation by saying "Nick was in to Rachel, without a doubt"
She got the FIR and the week 5 date, which after Emily M season, was when the F1 frequently had their date.

I think this girl is someone to look out for. I thought that the first picture of him with his arms wrapped around her (he was standing behind) was quite comfortable for a first date, which indicates to me they have had a strong build up so far.

I am not considering the umbrella dancing body language as I would so effing awkward whether on the Bachelor on my first date or with my hubby who I have been married to for several years, because the situation is super awkward and slightly weird - I mean when would you publicly dance with umbrellas as a crowd of people watch LOL
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:42 pm

It is pretty horrible what RS is insinuating, but tried to lessen his insinuation by saying "Nick was in to Rachel, without a doubt

The double speak was so pathetic. Like if you're going to be an insensitive tool and insinuate that the only reason the black woman gets a FIR is because she's black and it will make the lead look good in people's eyes, then just say it and own it.

Instead he says it but then says, "I'm not saying Nick gave her the rose because she's black, I'm just saying Nick is out for Nick and knows what will make him look good..." In other words, that's exactly what I'm saying.

For the record, I don't think RS is racist for this. I think he's one, an ignorant tool at times who thinks he's way more clever and important than he really is and two, like I said in another thread, regards the entire franchise and everyone on it with disdain. So his instinct will be to think the worse of Nick because he does for almost everyone on this franchise.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Yeah I don't think Nick gave her the FIR because she's black. I think he gave her the FIR because she probably made an impression on him. She's very pretty and hopefully not a villain, but I bet she will have a target on her back for having the FIR! (Like all seasons).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Admittedly I've missed a bunch of seasons of the franchise but I feel like there have been many people who got the FIR who didn't become the villain. If anything, for a long time I think the person who got the FIR was rarely picked and usually got booted at F6-F4.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Snipped
I am not considering the umbrella dancing body language as I would so effing awkward whether on the Bachelor on my first date or with my hubby who I have been married to for several years, because the situation is super awkward and slightly weird - I mean when would you publicly dance with umbrellas as a crowd of people watch LOL

It's actually a very common thing in New Orleans, its not something anyone local would consider weird at all. If you are ever in the city, you can pretty much expect to see a second line going somewhere and as long as it's not for a funeral, most people will jump in and dance as well. Obviously this situation was a little different due to the fact that it was being filmed for a show, but still it's not typically an awkward thing to see and partake in.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 pm

sbolduc wrote:It is pretty horrible what RS is insinuating, but tried to lessen his insinuation by saying "Nick was in to Rachel, without a doubt"
She got the FIR and the week 5 date, which after Emily M season, was when the F1 frequently had their date.

I think this girl is someone to look out for. I thought that the first picture of him with his arms wrapped around her (he was standing behind) was quite comfortable for a first date, which indicates to me they have had a strong build up so far.

I'm thinking this might have been part of a New Orleans tradition where a band and dancers march in a funeral procession....might have been just a procession, not an actual funeral.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 pm

If Nick was into Rachel "without a doubt" per RS then that's the reason she got the FIR imho and nothing to do with race/ethnicity or whatever RS is trying to insinuate.

For past leads (Ben, Chris Soules) RS has said they gave their FIR to someone they were into (Olivia, Britt) so I don't see why it is any different this season, especially since RS is saying Nick is into Rachel without a doubt (so zero doubt).

It's just loathsome to me for RS to even insinuate anything at all and I'm literally shaking my head at RS. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 pm

RS is a true bottom dweller. Nothing he says surprises me anymore. Rachel seems like a gem and I can totally see why Nick would be impressed by her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Nick was into Rachel "without a doubt" per RS then that's the reason she got the FIR imho and nothing to do with race/ethnicity or whatever RS is trying to insinuate.  

For past leads (Ben, Chris Soules) RS has said they gave their FIR to someone they were into (Olivia, Britt) so I don't see why it is any different this season, especially since RS is saying Nick is into Rachel without a doubt (so zero doubt).

It's just loathsome to me for RS to even insinuate anything at all and I'm literally shaking my head at RS. no no

And that's why I'm saying he's so full of it. Because he's not a complete moron and so he knows how gross what he's suggesting is. So he sort of dances around it by saying Nick is into her but then still throwing it out there about these "so awful" things he's heard about Nick and how much Nick is there for Nick. Like even if that's true, what in the hell does that have to do with who got the FIR except for the fact that he's suggesting that Nick did it as way to score points and a savvy move. And the fact is he would NOT be suggesting that if Nick had picked a white girl or hell, even an Asian or a Latino...period. But he picks the black girl, so there must be some nefarious reason behind it.

My speculation is that RS is well aware of all the diversity talk in regards to the franchise and he probably rightly assumes that some people will think it's kind of cool that Nick picked a black woman for the FIR. So god forbid anyone thinks anything positive about Nick, he has to quickly disavow them of that by making it clear that Nick is only there for Nick and knows what will make him look good because RS's oh so illustrious sources have said it to him and he's heard stories that he can't even repeat, they are so horrible...the horror.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 pm

RS needs a chick or a man to keep his azz warm then he will stop reading Nick's mind as if he is bloody telepathic. IMHO. He is just gross as all get out. Nick is a person who respects all races is that so hard to believe?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Just reading her bio and seeing the few interactions in above photos with Nick's tells me he has a definite interest in her. RS whole narrative about Nick knowing what he's doing and working to gain the acceptance of the public aka play to the WOC for the sake of getting people to like him is insulting and absurd.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena