SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:07 am

I've noticed that awkward arm in the BSB concert. It might be something to keep watching out for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 am

I thought the body language looked good in one of the first pics where he has his arms wrapped around her from behind.

Let's not forget Nick can be a little salty laugh out loud and these ridiculous dates I would suspect aren't totally his thing .... I.e. Dancing in the street with umbrellas as a bunch of randoms are watching you and taking picture and then you are also making out.... I dunno I would be awkward too
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:15 pm

According to RS, Nick gave Rachel the FIR.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 pm

And the whole tone of that blog was disgusting, IMO. Of course since Nick gave the FIR to a black woman, he was doing it to boost his image! There's no way she actually was the girl that intrigued him the most on night 1! Unless RS can literally read minds, I think it's in very poor taste for him to make an assumption that Nick has been keeping around WOC for an agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:38 pm

bblake wrote:And the whole tone of that blog was disgusting, IMO. Of course since Nick gave the FIR to a black woman, he was doing it to boost his image! There's no way she actually was the girl that intrigued him the most on night 1! Unless RS can literally read minds, I think it's in very poor taste for him to make an assumption that Nick has been keeping around WOC for an agenda.

Yup, super gross and racist. Maybe Nick gave her a FIR because she's an attractive, successful, age-appropriate woman who *gasp* impressed him? There have been many leads who gave a POC a FIR (Roberto, Sharleen) and they have even won (Catherine, Roberto, Tessa). Their intentions weren't questioned. Unless we see Nick being completely disinterested in Rachel, I don't even know where that analysis is coming from. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm

RS has a very skewed opinion regarding Nick period regardless of what Nick is doing. He has from day 1 during Nick's season and always will. IMO So as long as anyone reading him remembers it's RS' opinion and that opinion does not have to be shared by anyone else--it is what it is. It can be taken for what it's worth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:46 pm

I think Nick likes her, but of course I can't tell how much until I see him interact with her and all the girls.
So far he seems into a lot of the girls on the 1-on-1's, but I guess if he took them on single dates most of the time it's the ones he likes most. So far we've mostly seen him with Danielle Lo, and her, mystery Vanessa, Raven, and not too much with Daniell M. He seems into Danielle L, Vanessa, and Rachel imo. Danielle M. I'm not sure.

Last edited by Duke702 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:47 pm

I think what's saddest about this, is how quickly so many assumed that that was exactly what RS's comment was referring to and predicted what he would say in regard to Nick and Rachel. So telling. That is one of many reasons I have never liked that tool. Yeah you spoil some Bachelor seasons, big freaking whoop.

He scoffs and regards almost everyone from the franchise with disdain and he's a 40 year old unmarried guy with only his dog for company who makes a living reporting on a reality dating show. Whatever.

Good for Rachel. I for one am really excited to see the premiere and the connection between her and Nick that made him give her the FIR.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 pm

How dare he!!!!! How dare he!!!!!

I actually cried reading that post!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 pm

I think it says a lot about RS that he would even frame his FIR spoiler this way. Yuck. He needs to get out more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 pm

From his own experience, Nick certainly understands the challenge most FIR recipients face - typically "target on her back". IMO I think he may have chosen Rachel because she was one of the women who stood out personality-wise as well as him sensing she had the ability to navigate the downside of being FIR in the house.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:46 pm

I wonder who the villain is, hope it's not her because I like her! Last year FIR Olivia got the "villain" edit.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena