SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:33 pm

emusha wrote:(snipped) And WOAH he is sooo nervous when giving her the FIR!! He's so fidgety and not giving her eye contact...it's soo clear that she was on a pedestal with him at that moment!

I think he might have let Rachel go early at F3 so he doesn't hurt her too much but I wouldn't be surprised if she was his true F2 based on their interactions. I could also imagine a scenario where rachel was as/more guarded than Nick cos she's also a "cerebral person"/a thinker while vanessa seems to be more of a heart/feeler person meaning she might get vulnerable more quickly with him letting him also fall more easily (snipped)
Smiley IA, I've noticed his shyness with her, too. And Nick is a little bit "insecure" when he really likes the girl ... especially when he "admires" her (for some reason or characteristic) - JMO. So I tend to believe the same, that she was truly his F2 ... and knowing the feelings and emotions he let her go prior.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:46 pm

see2love wrote:I wish we didnt have the blogger who spoils because it ,akes us focused on the spoiled person and we start to see everything with only that person. I am glad some saw what I saw with Rachel on night one too. It is like an overload of Vanessa right now and it is kinda putting me off her. And lets not forget her incessant sm posts too.

I like Rachel too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after watching first ep and was a little put off by Vanessa when she said she was shocked she didn't get the FIR IMO. I'm hoping that they will pick Rachel as the next bachelorette and let's face it, it's about time they had a POC as the lead seeing it is 2017 and besides that she is highly intelligent, successful, gorgeous and looks like she wouldn't take any crap from any of the guys. A great candidate IMO.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 pm

I think we should discuss Vanessa in her thread not Rachel's JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Diana wrote:I think we should discuss Vanessa in her thread not Rachel's JMO

:yes: its fun to celebrate each girl in her own thread cheerleader

Lots to compliment about Rachel. She seems great so far. I enjoyed watching her night 1 party on IG stories. Hope she posts on future Modays.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:58 pm

do we know her birthday yet?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm

I like Rachel. She has a sophisticated, intelligent confidence about her that's not in-your-face. The way Nick has described real confidence (as opposed to fake, put-on confidence), that is Rachel to a T. I think she would make a great bachelorette, and I'd be interested to see how they would cast for her season. That being said, I don't think the show should cast her simply because she's a black woman as if they were fulfilling some quota or doing something revolutionary. I think casting POC should've been something they should've done from the beginning, and I don't think TPTB deserve all the applause they're getting / will get for it. Casting her as bachelorette is one thing, but promoting her season, casting the men for her season, and fielding the questions they'll be receiving from the press will be a challenge. It'll be interesting to see how they'll approach all that AND how they'll stand by their lead when she receives negativity (i.e., racist comments) from some long-time Bach fans.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 pm

This is a discussion thread and not a fan thread.
With that being said, because one girl has great attributes does not mean another girl can not have those same great attributes.
Each girl is an individual and IMO not in a competition with each other even though that is how the show would like it to be approached.
I will never understand the team this and team that every season. The lead will choose who the lead wants right or wrong. It shouldn't reflect positively or negatively toward the rest of the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] April 30
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is a discussion thread and not a fan thread.
With that being said, because one girl has great attributes does not mean another girl can  not have those same great attributes.
Each girl is an individual and IMO not in a competition with each other even though that is how the show would like it to be approached.
I will never understand the team this and team that every season. The lead will choose who the lead wants right or wrong. It shouldn't reflect positively or negatively toward the rest of the cast.

Because women must always be pitted against each other and the whole set up for this show is ripe for that. That said, about Rachel, I liked her and I thought she came across great in the episode and I can definitely tell Nick liked her well enough and understood why he gave her the FIR. That said, I felt like Nick was more intrigued by Rachel in the sense of she's smart, she's confident, easy to talk to and he was intrigued to learn more and see where it could go. Which is all fine, to be very clear. However, I didn't really feel any real passion and chemistry between them. That aspect was just nice but nothing wow. IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 pm

I don't see sparks with these two. It's still early on but I think Rachel is more like a Sharleen to Nick. Someone that fits his inner circle and can carry on a mature conversation with him. They would be perfect on paper but the instant chemistry and connection I just didn't see it. Especially the kiss it was a little awkward I feel like he wasn't expecting it. I do think she'd make an awesome ette. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 am

Cila51290 wrote:I don't see sparks with these two. It's still early on but I think Rachel is more like a Sharleen to Nick. Someone that fits his inner circle and can carry on a mature conversation with him. They would be perfect on paper but the instant chemistry and connection I just didn't see it. Especially the kiss it was a little awkward I feel like he wasn't expecting it. I do think she'd make an awesome ette.  Smiley

I agree with you! I didnt really see a connection between the two, but overall, I do like Rachel.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:40 am

I definitely see an intellectual/banter spark. I thought they both enjoyed their sitdown conversation and were very relaxed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena