SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:59 pm

^^^
Or telling her that in 2 weeks it will be HTDs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 pm

This tweet from Rachel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is in djsouljah's likes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Instead of calling it interesting, I'm just gonna say I think he's her bf.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Well that'll be interesting come the end of the season if we see her seriously being considered for The Bachelorette. If it is serious and Rachel comes across pretty genuine then I think the lead is Raven's to lose. Unless the producers pull the same thing with JoJo season and decide to go with none of the women from Nick's season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Dessler wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's basically asking her about hometown dates on their first date. IMO

That seems like a good date! He's willing to admit his weakness. He's being vulnerable with her, and that's a good sign. IMO.
However, that also seems an omen for her HTD. I can already picture how her dad will be intimidating and how he will grill nick and even disapprove him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Dessler wrote:

How open he is with his vulnerability says a lot to me about the relationship he has with her. Raven got the date with his family, and she opened up to him about her but I didn't see the reciprocal from him IMO, same with both Danielle's. The only other person he's opened up to so far IMO is Vanessa. Makes me wonder why she wasn't F2.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:

How open he is with his vulnerability says a lot to me about the relationship he has with her. Raven got the date with his family, and she opened up to him about her but I didn't see the reciprocal from him IMO, same with both Danielle's. The only other person he's opened up to so far IMO is Vanessa. Makes me wonder why she wasn't F2.

He did open up about being cheated on like Raven was.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:00 pm

^ ITA with ReneeM. But keep in mind we have no concrete proof Rachel is indeed f3 but just RS' word. She could be f2. We need to continue to sleuth.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 pm

lleyki wrote:Well that'll be interesting come the end of the season if we see her seriously being considered for The Bachelorette. If it is serious and Rachel comes across pretty genuine then I think the lead is Raven's to lose. Unless the producers pull the same thing with JoJo season and decide to go with none of the women from Nick's season.

I was thinking of that possibility too... like them going with someone totally random and not from this season at all, like a Caila or something. I hope not. I really hope Raven or Rachel. We'll see.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He mentioned being cheated on and spoke in general terms about terms about how people feel about it, ashamed etc. He never talks (from what is shown) about his experience, or that relationship, or the impact it had on him moving forward. In comparison to his convo with Rachel, where he talks about himself, what he says is one of the things he's most insecure about, and how HE feels about it. It's all JMO, but there's a difference.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm

lleyki wrote:Well that'll be interesting come the end of the season if we see her seriously being considered for The Bachelorette. If it is serious and Rachel comes across pretty genuine then I think the lead is Raven's to lose. Unless the producers pull the same thing with JoJo season and decide to go with none of the women from Nick's season.

I'd be disappointed if they didn't go with someone from this group. Even if they went outside the top two potential Bachelorettes (Rachel and Raven), I would be happy to watch a season with Danielle M or Kristina (or even Alexis giggling ) as leads. With Jojo's season, it was slim pickings, IMO. Now, I think there are quite a number of beautiful, accomplished women to choose from.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 pm

I love Rachel. Her smile is so beautiful and genuine. She is well spoken and thoughtful. I think she is the one they have their eye on for the next lead 100%.

I also see better chemistry from Nick and Rachel than with Raven. I think Nick may have sent Rachel home at F3 for two reasons. Keeping her longer was just going to be harder as he knew he was picking Vanessa. And leaving as the F3 gives her the best chance at finding her own happy ending as the next lead. Nick thinks as a producer as well as the Bachelor.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] omg yeah I agree. I also hope they choose from this group. I think there are a lot of personalities this season that I can see as the lead if they decide to juan pablo it and pick outside the F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree. IMO I think big Rach has a high chance... the only thing I can see stopping her from the next lead is if she is already in a relationship at the end of the show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena