SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:Why cut her footage but show every other main player (and Bette contenders) doing it? Hmm.

But what other main player really talked to Corinne other than Vanessa? And Vanessa did it in a very respectful manner.

Taylor, Kristina, Sarah? I don't consider them main players.

I don't remember Raven confronting her either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So far Vanessa and Raven have been the most visible (besides Corinne), they've both been pretty negative about Corinne, and they're still beloved to the audience, so I doubt the audience would turn against Rachel if they showed her saying something. And if they want to keep the 'ette open, and that's why they haven't shown Rachel's comments, why show what Raven said? Is Raven not in the running also? Like I said, it's not just that they haven't shown her saying anything, but her entire demeanour even in the background, is that she's not a part of it. It's definitely possible that they're holding the footage back, but the more likely scenario to me is that she probably didn't give them the material they wanted and other girls did, hence her lack of screen time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA that I feel like they're going to vilify Rachel later in the season. If we're to believe RS, Vanessa and Taylor threw Danielle L under the bus, and MULTIPLE girls confronted them about it, and yet that wasn't shown, because that might show Vanessa in a negative light. That solidifies it for me that (if they show the fight) no matter what ACTUALLY happens between Rachel and Vanessa, even if Vanessa is the "bad guy" in the situation, Rachel will be the one shown in a negative light.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, that was exactly my thinking. She is an attorney and not along the lines of Andi who I think always wanted out of the field. Rachel may have been showing reluctance at anything more than this season and if they truly were thinking of a diverse lead, she would be their bet chance.

I think these last few seasons have shown us that tptb like to keep their options open with several different people signing contracts, even filming intros and they decide at the last minute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 pm

I actually think she was/is friends with Corinne and that was why she refrained.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Not to change topic, but MEandI was just starting out and with the prosecutor's office whereas Rachel has some experience behind her which should carry some professional savvy at this point in her career. It appears she is very polished dotting all I's and crossing all T's.  IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She's friends/friendly with almost all the girls from the season. Vanessa's the only one who she might not be friends with if IG follows are anything to go by and I haven't seen her interact with Danielle M or Taylor on SM.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

just read this back again
"Rachel Lindsay, 31
"Rachel is an attorney from Dallas, which of course I love. I love my Dallas people. She is an incredibly smart, very strong-willed, professional woman. She knows how to command a courtroom and therefore a room in general, so she can kind of impose her will on everybody. That is not a recipe for having an easy go in the house with the women, but it does help when trying to make sure you get noticed by the bachelor and get your time with him. But can she let down her guard and be soft enough for Nick too? Because as much as he likes strong women, he's a sensitive guy too. She is one of many whom fans — and women in general — can get behind and root for.""

I do think they are positioning her to be a fan fave tho she will also be edited possibly imposing her will which she's not seen evidence of doing so far.

I think they can't edit in what they don't have and I honestly think with Rachel they've given what they have when it comes to interactions with the girls which so far is not much with regards to the Corrine drama.

I think part of her edit will be - can she open up which they've already started the storyline for this past episode. that storyline is always great for a potential bachelorette.

Based on Nick's facial expressions when he's with her she's one of the ones that's really held his attention...we'll see how their date goes - I have a hunch she'll be more guarded than what would help her but we shall see.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

With regards to the Corinne situation, i think Rachel and Corrine have some sort of friendship because i re watched the ep and going into the rose ceremony the showed Corrine holding on to Rachel.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 pm

She will do herself a world of good by running away from this franchise after this . Being the lead is not all it is made out to be especially for someone in her line of work IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Lots of pics from their 1-1

When their kissing umbrellas holding pic came out, I noticed Nick's body language. Now, I still see the same BL from Nick. It's possible still pictures don't tell the whole story, but I don't see much passion, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

According to the press release, they have "combustible chemistry"...I guess we'll see what that looks like in motion.

If CH says Rachel will be one of many viewers will root for, I don't expect her edit to take a negative turn. CH says a lot of stupid stuff, but his 5 to watch does give an advance indication of what a cast's role/edit will look like.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:19 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lots of pics from their 1-1

When their kissing umbrellas holding pic came out, I noticed Nick's body language. Now, I still see the same BL from Nick. It's possible still pictures don't tell the whole story, but I don't see much passion, Jmo.

Those photos support (for me) the production staff saying: "OK now kiss".  And they comply. No sizzle imo. Just fizzle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena