SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Nick coming over and telling them to pay more attention to him is so cute! I wish we could get to see these tiny moments where nick's personality shines through. I find it pretty endearing too that Rachel didn't really understand how the show worked. I worder if she knew much about nick prior to going on the show?

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Didn't think I could love her more! Big fan.

Bigger fan here handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by thebatchiller IG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:54 pm

see2love wrote:

Bigger fan here handwave

Me too. Biggest fan rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 4256136633 :yes:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Why does Sarah Vendal have 127k followers on IG and Rachel still has 44k? Did Sarah have a lot of followers before the show? Or is Amanda helping her gains?

I think Rachel is too normal for the social media world. These other girls are more savy with social media. It's not a bad thing for Rachel but I do want her followers to go up more. Upset
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Rachel having so little followers is not a big deal IMO. Nick has been on this show four times and has not reached the one million mark like some people that have been on once or twice.

And she is also not engaging with the fans, I assume she is very busy on the work days because i notice she is only active on friday evenings, saturdays and sundays.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Yeah but the show might start looking at social media more so than ever. I remember Caila had little followers compared to JoJo. It was always JoJo ahead only behind Lauren. I don't count Becca since she's been in the show already. Kaitlyn also had a great following. I actually want Rachel as the ette and not Raven. That's why I'm worried about her social media engagement being so blah.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:36 pm

We need to be worried about Corinne then IMO. She is at 218K followers now on IG only 10K behind rumored F1 Vanessa at 228K. Raven is at 139K for comparison sake.

ETA:
Cila51290 wrote:Why does Sarah Vendal have 127k followers on IG and Rachel still has 44k? Did Sarah have a lot of followers before the show? Or is Amanda helping her gains?

I don't remember her having a lot of followers pre-season but for someone who barely got any air-time, she definitely resonated with the audience based on Twitter reactions on her elimination. She is also popular with the male podcasters. I remember a few podcasts during the earlier episodes (Danny Hoyt being one I think) where they speculated that she might go very far along with whitney.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Yeah but the show might start looking at social media more so than ever. I remember Caila had little followers compared to JoJo. It was always JoJo ahead only behind Lauren. I don't count Becca since she's been in the show already. Kaitlyn also had a great following. I actually want Rachel as the ette and not Raven. That's why I'm worried about her social media engagement being so blah.

Yes i understand what you are saying. TBH, I don't want Rachel to be the bachelorette even though i think she will be a good lead. I selfishly want her to return to her normal life and find love outside the show. She is amazing.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:10 pm

mysthelma wrote:
see2love wrote:

Bigger fan here handwave

Me too. Biggest fan rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 4256136633 :yes:

Me four laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:22 pm

coolangel wrote:We need to be worried about Corinne then IMO. She is at 218K followers now on IG only 10K behind rumored F1 Vanessa at 228K. Raven is at 139K for comparison sake.

ETA:
Cila51290 wrote:Why does Sarah Vendal have 127k followers on IG and Rachel still has 44k? Did Sarah have a lot of followers before the show? Or is Amanda helping her gains?

I don't remember her having a lot of followers pre-season but for someone who barely got any air-time, she definitely resonated with the audience based on Twitter reactions on her elimination. She is also popular with the male podcasters. I remember a few podcasts during the earlier episodes (Danny Hoyt being one I think) where they speculated that she might go very far along with whitney.

I think Sarah fits the aesthetic of who people like to follow on IG. She seems fashionable, SM-savvy, and ready to jump on the FabFitFun train. Rachel seems like she's been working on her education and career the last decade, so she's been kind of out of the loop with SM. LOL, I don't blame her one bit. I don't think she's been missing out, but I do think that if she has interest in being the next Bachelorette, it could only help her (not hurt her) to post more often and interact with her fans.

And this might be OT because the rest of this is about Sarah V...

Sarah is super cute. She has that Sarah Hyland look that makes her look younger than her age, and she has an infectious smile. But I have to admit, I was a little surprised by how so many male podcasters were smitten by her looks. I would've thought someone like Whitney would garner all that male attention (and she has, but not as much as Sarah, IMO). This week, I saw so many "Who's Whitney?" tweets and comments.

I wonder if being cute makes her seem more approachable and therefore attainable, versus someone who's model pretty... question  As someone with round cheeks and a not-so defined jaw, I've always been a little jealous of girls like Whitney who have amazing bone structure. It's kind of nice to see men appreciate a slightly different kind of beauty Smiley
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I do think they look at social media following. I think it really hurt Rachel not to have her name in her handle originally and then basically be absent for 3 episodes. It'll be interesting to see if she can catch up. I do get the feeling they'll just end up going with Raven. Chase and Wells gave an interview where they talked about how they don't think America will embrace a black Bachelorette...assuming that's the type of guys they continue to cast, I don't think there will be anyone good enough for Rachel anyways. The quality of men has gone down so much in the past few years, with them being so obviously fame-hungry and not very career-oriented, that I just don't want her to deal with that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena