SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 pm

OnePromise wrote:
I also see better chemistry from Nick and Rachel than with Raven. I think Nick may have sent Rachel home at F3 for two reasons. Keeping her longer was just going to be harder as he knew he was picking Vanessa. And leaving as the F3 gives her the best chance at finding her own happy ending as the next lead. Nick thinks as a producer as well as the Bachelor.

ITA! :yes: IMO The more interactions I see Nick have with Vanessa and Rachel, the more I am convinced they were the only ones with a real shot of being F1. IMO His conversations with those two just have an added depth from his end unlike the other 1-1's we have seen so far i.e Raven and Danielle M even though both women shared difficult experiences from their past.

IMO part of the reason why he let Rachel go at F3 could also be coz of their rumored dislike for each other. No point in pitting them against each other one last time at FRC if he can let her go at F3 and save that added drama if he knew after FD that Vanessa was the one (IMO). All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:44 pm

sdmom wrote:^ ITA with ReneeM. But keep in mind we have no concrete proof Rachel is indeed f3 but just RS' word. She could be f2. We need to continue to sleuth.

I agree there, because RS hasn't even said what their dates are or anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 am

IMO I think another reason why Nick might have let Rachel go at F3 (if he knew Vanessa was the one after FD) is so as to not put his parents and family through another round of 'meet the potential daughter-in-law'. They had already met Raven during his hometown visit so it was only the F1 Vanessa who they would be meeting for the first time in that setting. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
"I'm used to going in with the rose, so it's a little more nerve-wracking for me." - Rachel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"Rachel is someone I've had on my mind since the very beginning." - Nick
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:05 am

missjessbrown6
linds(a)y's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
missjessbrown
SMOKE SHOW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:12 am

"You’re the brightest star in the sky. So go ahead and shine, yeah, go ahead and shine.” - @lolomusic
"I don’t believe in fairy tales, but I believe in today and today was a fairy tale.” –Rachel
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:25 am

Most of the girls just seem to adore her!

My girl @therachlindsay gets to show Nick that she's made of sass, class, and twerk on that... nevermind. Thankful to have met such a motivated, inspiring, and genuine individual on this journey. I love and adore you Rachel Lindsay ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:58 am

I really liked Rachel this episode! I recently graduated from law school, so I was going to support her out of loyalty giggling , but she really is great. Warm, smart, and sure of herself. She never seemed contrived when she was talking in her ITMs or listening to Nick.

Also, anyone else see a slight resemblance to the lovely Malia Obama?
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do see a resemblance. Both are cute gals. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:21 pm

This group of girls were there to make friends alright, with Rachel laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:This group of girls were there to make friends alright, with Rachel laugh out loud.

Wow! They trust and respect her, that's what I've noticed. To engender such feelings amongst your peers (competitors even) says EVERYTHING about that girl.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't before, but I saw someone say it on twitter last night and ITA!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena