SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:17 pm

I can't see from twitter, but what is Raven saying 'Yes, Rachel' for?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bestbud! Yay! Thank you for posting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

That is one great write up! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Outside of her legal practice, Rachel is a member of the J.L. Turner Legal Association, American Inns of Court—Patrick E. Higginbotham Chapter, Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, and State Bar of Wisconsin. Rachel is also a volunteer for the Beacon Hill Preparatory Institute, where she tutors high school students in reading, writing, and SAT prep. Additionally, Rachel is actively involved with her church, Concord Church of Dallas.

:soapbox What a woman! Too good for this show AND the lead :yes:

JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey, I noticed that she worked in Wisconsin for a time!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 pm

I just listened to Astrid's interview with e and g podcast... Here are some takeaways about Rachel:

* Astrid and Rachel are very close, her parents were in Dallas yesterday and had lunch with Rachel.

*Rachel was not very familiar with show, she and Astrid were always asking the others what terms meant e.g 2-on-1 date (Side note: no wonder Rachel asked Nick what the first impression rose meant, i thought it was a little bit strange at the time now it makes sense).

*Astrid was injured on the group date, because the both reached for the ring at the same time and it shattered in her hand.

*Also on that group date Astrid, Rachel and Alexis were having so much fun with each other so much that Nick came over and said they should pay attention to him (laugh out loud).

*Astrid, Rachel and Whitney always go on hikes on the hill at the back of the mansion

*The producers always ask of your opinions about the other girls but you can choose to say nothing. Astrid said she noticed that if you are not opinionated about the girls in the house in your ITMs, your interviews don't make the cut. (paraphrasing)

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:24 pm

^ That could be why some women are not featured. They are too politically correct.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for all that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:03 pm

I wonder who applied for Rachel to be on the show? interesting if she was not familiar with the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Didn't think I could love her more! Big fan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 pm

reason wrote:I wonder who applied for Rachel to be on the show?  interesting if she was not familiar with the show.

Perhaps she was recuited by casting. Some alumni have spoken about being approached.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena