SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Corrine gets so many air time and even promo on Ellen to top it off. Raven and Rachel will be basically playing catch up until FSD but then we get WTA which will obviously be CORRINE TELL ALL. no no giggling

I'm more interested to see how someone like Rachel does the show than Raven because she'll be too similar to JoJo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:06 pm

I like Rachel but I can't see her getting the lead! And we also need to find out if Rachel and that guy from her IG are dating?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:12 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I like Rachel but I can't see her getting the lead! And we also need to find out if Rachel and that guy from her IG are dating?

Rachel gives me Des vibes in terms of being really genuine in the process. But I also think Rachel has more sass than Des which is a good thing. It all depends what TPTB want. Seems like they want another Kaitlyn and I just don't see Rachel in that category. UGH! dizzy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:07 pm

I think Rachel would be a great Bachelorette because she would be willing to find the one for her.. but I just don't think they'll cast those guys for her! I would love Rachel with the role
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 pm

They've casted great guys before. Desiree's season had a great (the best) cast of guys IMO. Even the 'villain' wasn't really one IMO. As much as I'd enjoy her as a lead, I wouldn't be mad if she wasn't either.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:15 am

Ugh. I wish they'd focus on who they think would be a good lead instead of focusing on the obvious roadblocks that aren't in Rachel's favour. Will JoJo's guys please retire from SM?! laugh out loud

She has so much going for her and I hate that she's being pegged as the unlikely black Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:56 am

I know Chase, and Wells are in the bachnation world but Chase IMO, in the words of Thomas Henderson, couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the C and the A, and Wells' greatest accomplishment is doing drunk snapchat recaps of a show he was on once upon a time IMO. So it might just be me but I'm not checking for either of their opinions on anything, but especially a woman like Rachel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:05 am

Ditto. Scandal and HTGAWM are two of ABC's biggest shows, Hidden Figures just topped the box office, and Beyoncé's pregnancy announcement broke IG records. Tell me again how America just can't possibly embrace a black Bachelorette? I think this has to do more with their opinions than America's, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:09 am

I hate when people hide behind "sadly" or "unfortunately" when they make remarks like that. Wells is trying to remove himself from that opinion and pin it on "the public", but if you took one look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tag on Twitter on Monday, there were tens of thousands of tweets from people saying they want Rachel to be the Bachelorette. Likewise with Facebook, the top comment on one of the posts was saying that Rachel should be the Bachelorette and it had over 1k likes. So for him to say that Rachel being the Bachelorette is in any way similar to Caila - who never had even 50% of the SM support Rachel already has - is blatantly untrue and just a projection of his own opinion, because he personally can't embrace a black Bachelorette. That doesn't make it the view of the public - rather the opposite, from what I've seen thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:30 am

bblake wrote:I hate when people hide behind "sadly" or "unfortunately" when they make remarks like that. Wells is trying to remove himself from that opinion and pin it on "the public", but if you took one look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tag on Twitter on Monday, there were tens of thousands of tweets from people saying they want Rachel to be the Bachelorette. Likewise with Facebook, the top comment on one of the posts was saying that Rachel should be the Bachelorette and it had over 1k likes. So for him to say that Rachel being the Bachelorette is in any way similar to Caila - who never had even 50% of the SM support Rachel already has - is blatantly untrue and just a projection of his own opinion, because he personally can't embrace a black Bachelorette. That doesn't make it the view of the public - rather the opposite, from what I've seen thus far.

:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:59 am

IMO Rachel WILL be the next bachelorette. Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633 several reasons I can think of. She is Smart, professional, pretty, nice, fan favorite ,F3 perfect position to give her time enough to heal from the bachelor heartbreak and she's a black woman something this show has never had. I think it's about time they did and Rachel is the perfect woman to cast as lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena